How many loyalty points have you got?

Corky said:
kippaxkid74 said:
Well, it's not 10 years - don't forget loyalty points were only introduced for the first season at COMS, we're in the 8th season. Didn't matter how many years you'd had a season ticket at maine road, they started everyone on 1000 points.

I'm only on 4600. Despite not missing any home match at eastlands in any competition! Gutted really, it's only so low compared to others cos i had to give up away matches years back, money and some health issues meant it was too much for me. Bugger.

Hope i'm ok for the final (if we get there) with this amount.

It is almost ten years as games were tracked since August 2001 and points awarded for these games (cup and aways) in 2003 plus 1500 for 5 years plus ST holders +1400 for 4 year st holders etc

Really, i didn't realise that! I didn't take much notice of what points we were given in 2003 when it all started at coms. And with everyone on here always saying seasoncard people started on 1000 i just thought that. I must have started on 1500 then, had a season ticket for over 20 years now :)

Yeah KK remember Grolcin away, it staryed at 2k points in October 2003, that was the max at the time.

Re: How many points will be enough for Wembley?

marco said:
mcfc-mike said:
Last year we got 9000 tickets to old trafford for a semi aginst the rags which we started a goal up, this season were travelling miles away,

i personally reckon it will go to citycard holders.

some sc holders will be too old or too young, others will simply not be able to afford it or saving money for 2 potential finals,
me? i'm gonna be there

what did the required points go down to for that game at ot

sorry ment to say in original post, i got mine on 3000 ish and my mate got one on just over 1000, but he was one of the last / got lucky

How many points will be enough for Wembley?

I keep saying this but I think people should stop flapping about tickets-
Any seasoncard holder will get one, I think any city card holder will get one . I think even access card holders with some points will get one.

Anyone who wants to be at this game will be able to go

fat boy blue said:
6310 anyone know what the is max, i,d guess about 7700
Wee Dave from Chadderton would know the answer to that, he hasn't missed a game for donkeys years and that includes all the tours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.