How many loyalty points have you got?

As posted elsewhere, got about 6600 before the doubling up of the cup games. My two lads and most of the others who we'll be going with are all seasoncard holders but range from 6000 down to 1500. I know a few seasoncard holders who aren't going, so think any seasoncard holder will be fine. I'm just a bit anxious about having to wait until it goes down to any seasoncard holder before I get mine so we can sit together.

Just past 5250, plus the cup games doubling up at the end of the season, although that won't count for the semi, may have to wait until 4600 though so me and my bro can get seats together. I'd be amazed if either of those weren't enough !!!

Uber Blues said:
Whats all this double points stuff ?

Me and my lad are in the cup scheme for the homes, i called in at the club today because my points on line were showing both of us on a big fat "0". It's updated with an extra 50 from this morning ( I assume Kiev) either way we are both on 3480.........i just hope thats enough for a final ticket if we beat "them"....

So please......whats all the doubole points stuff, and when?
If you buy cup tickets from Notts Co onwards, you get 50 points per game and doubled at the end of the run if we make it to a final. At least that's what I remember, I can't find it on city's website.

Re: How many points will be enough for Wembley?

I think CC holders will be able to get one.

If we progress this Thursday too, that could persuade some people to travel to Europe as in the Europa League, you never usually go to them places again, such as Aris and Kiev.

Could you say the same about Wembley? I don't think so.

Corky said:
For hoem cup games Aris, Villa etc onwards we get 50 points plaus another 50 at the end of the season.

The doubling won't affect the semi or any final as it is not applied until the season ends.

Cup scheme get it too on top of cup scheme bonus.

Thought it was after we had played our last home game in the competition, as the club advertised that extra points for peolpe wanting tickets for big games, i.e.semi- finals & poss finals this season
Although they should of increased on Monday for Notts C, Villa & Reading

Blue_Moonie said:
Uber Blues said:
Whats all this double points stuff ?

Me and my lad are in the cup scheme for the homes, i called in at the club today because my points on line were showing both of us on a big fat "0". It's updated with an extra 50 from this morning ( I assume Kiev) either way we are both on 3480.........i just hope thats enough for a final ticket if we beat "them"....

So please......whats all the doubole points stuff, and when?
If you buy cup tickets from Notts Co onwards, you get 50 points per game and doubled at the end of the run if we make it to a final. At least that's what I remember, I can't find it on city's website.
I'm sure it said they would be added in time for a final.

Corky said:
For hoem cup games Aris, Villa etc onwards we get 50 points plaus another 50 at the end of the season.

The doubling won't affect the semi or any final as it is not applied until the season ends.

Cup scheme get it too on top of cup scheme bonus.
It's when city play their last game in each cup they are awarded some already have the extra 50 for notts county

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.