How many members and when do/did they join

Gorton_Tubster

Team supported
Manchester City
Over time our userbase on Bluemoon seems to have increased. Is there a timeline of when our fans have joined?

Just interested, would be good to know what events or seasons etc make people join.

Is there a monthly breakdown or something?

Over time our userbase on Bluemoon seems to have increased. Is there a timeline of when our fans have joined?

Just interested, would be good to know what events or seasons etc make people join.

I came on board when it became clear that MUEN was still treating City as the little club in Manchester despite being above them, they also changed to facebook a disgusting media, and i will not touch that.

There's 72,774 registered users at the moment, but unfortunately there's no easy way to get a breakdown of when the signed. I'd have to run a few queries on the database to get that info.

There's 72,774 registered users at the moment, but unfortunately there's no easy way to get a breakdown of when the signed. I'd have to run a few queries on the database to get that info.
You used to have a list of every member though which could he sorted by number of posts or join by date etc. It showed that about half the members had zero posts and were just spammers etc

I love queries. Would you be able to do it? It's not important, just interested in correlation between number of accounts on here and our (seemingly) increasing popularity in the media.

I also want to see if things like United beating us increases users (United fans) and if things like seminal matches such as hammering lfc or RM increases our userbase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.