How many members and when do/did they join

Over time our userbase on Bluemoon seems to have increased. Is there a timeline of when our fans have joined?

Just interested, would be good to know what events or seasons etc make people join.

Is there a monthly breakdown or something?
I'm guessing there may have been a spike in Aug/Sep 2008......

I'm guessing there's a spike in 2012. Then when Pep joined, when we beat lfc this season (After a year of the country seeing exactly the shite that resurgent lfc fans/media bring)

First match I saw was the Community Shield vs United in 2011. Lurked the forum during the second half of the season, and if I'm not wrong, registered after the defeat against Arsenal when all hope had gone.

Also you have to remember that most people "lurk" on forums. I remember one web forum quoted 20:1 ratio of people viewing the forum to active members making at least one post per month.

You don't have to be a member to view this forum, and my guess is that there are many thousands that read the forums occasionally but never bother to register and join in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.