How many more people will now become City fans?

Every Mancunian or legacy fan will be replaced in the next decade.

giphy.gif

It’s happening now I’m front of our eyes. The red shirt American owned wankers can see what’s coming and desperately trying to stop it!
The best way is to just fuck off. I refer of course to FSG and the Glazers. Most of the others are small fry trying desperately to jump on the bandwagon hoping to turn a quick buck.

Back at the beginning of the 95/96 season I travelled with 21 other City fans from Dublin it was the basis of an article in an Irish Sunday paper with the headline ' the joy of supporting a losing team' where it compared our support and other less fashionable clubs with that of the rags and how many they take from ireland.
Fast forward to the real madrid game and 3/4 of the flight I was on were going to the game and not forgetting the other flights that day.
Dublin is the last stronghold on earth that reds will outnumber blues. It would be like the tories winning a seat in Liverpool or labour winning Henley if one day blues outnumber either of the red shite here

Back at the beginning of the 95/96 season I travelled with 21 other City fans from Dublin it was the basis of an article in an Irish Sunday paper with the headline ' the joy of supporting a losing team' where it compared our support and other less fashionable clubs with that of the rags and how many they take from ireland.
Fast forward to the real madrid game and 3/4 of the flight I was on were going to the game and not forgetting the other flights that day.
Dublin is the last stronghold on earth that reds will outnumber blues. It would be like the tories winning a seat in Liverpool or labour winning Henley if one day blues outnumber either of the red shite here
Last stronghold, you say...

orcish-orc.gif

Interesting chat with todays customer who is british born, asian heritage

He said growing up in the 80s a lot of asian kids whos dads werent into football chose liverpool or united as their team
Now there is a huge turn and all the kids in the mosque etc are wearing city kits. Usually with haaland on the back.

Tick tock

Last edited:
I remember being interviewed for that, I actually thought it was before then.
Nell Mc Cafferty did the interview for the Sunday tribune She couldn't get over how daft we were.
That trip involved a ferry from Dun Laoighre to Holyhead at night, B&B in Holyhead, coach to Manchester, a few pints, match, more pints and then the reverse trip home.
I had to get 3 trains plus the DART to get to Dun Laoighre.
Most of the travelling supporters had come straight from work.
I remember the interview and the report and pictures in the paper.
Not sure if match was Leeds or rags but we lost.
At a Michael Jackson concert in RDS a few years later, a lady called the kids and me over to a press box and we watched the concert from there.
It was Nell Mc Cafferty.
She reckoned anyone mad enough to endure a city match deserved a good seat at a concert.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.