How many more people will now become City fans?

I work for a National company and just received this message from a colleague in Newcastle

Hi mate. Hope you are well.

Disappointingly for me my youngest has for the last 6 months become a Manchester City fan, as much as I have tried. What a glory hunter

I am wanting to get a couple of tickets for a match next season, and wondered if you could let me know of good areas (family stand) or places to avoid. Also will I need to become a member to buy tickets or do they usually go on General sale at some point. Appreciate your help If you can.

I remember being interviewed for that, I actually thought it was before then.
Nell Mc Cafferty did the interview for the Sunday tribune She couldn't get over how daft we were.
That trip involved a ferry from Dun Laoighre to Holyhead at night, B&B in Holyhead, coach to Manchester, a few pints, match, more pints and then the reverse trip home.
I had to get 3 trains plus the DART to get to Dun Laoighre.
Most of the travelling supporters had come straight from work.
I remember the interview and the report and pictures in the paper.
Not sure if match was Leeds or rags but we lost.
At a Michael Jackson concert in RDS a few years later, a lady called the kids and me over to a press box and we watched the concert from there.
It was Nell Mc Cafferty.
She reckoned anyone mad enough to endure a city match deserved a good seat at a concert.
It was spurs , opening game of the doomed 95/96 season
I remember the photo too

It was spurs , opening game of the doomed 95/96 season
I remember the photo too
We were so bad around that time.
I had been to "God knows" how many matches and had never saw us win.
I thought we were bankers in 1996 when we played against Athlone in a friendly and ended up losing 2-1. Now I genuinely can't remember a match that I attended where we have lost. Some turnaround.
download.jpeg

I remember being interviewed for that, I actually thought it was before then.
Nell Mc Cafferty did the interview for the Sunday tribune She couldn't get over how daft we were.
That trip involved a ferry from Dun Laoighre to Holyhead at night, B&B in Holyhead, coach to Manchester, a few pints, match, more pints and then the reverse trip home.
I had to get 3 trains plus the DART to get to Dun Laoighre.
Most of the travelling supporters had come straight from work.
I remember the interview and the report and pictures in the paper.
Not sure if match was Leeds or rags but we lost.
At a Michael Jackson concert in RDS a few years later, a lady called the kids and me over to a press box and we watched the concert from there.
It was Nell Mc Cafferty.
She reckoned anyone mad enough to endure a city match deserved a good seat at a concert.
I take it the seat was facing away from the stage.

Back at the beginning of the 95/96 season I travelled with 21 other City fans from Dublin it was the basis of an article in an Irish Sunday paper with the headline ' the joy of supporting a losing team' where it compared our support and other less fashionable clubs with that of the rags and how many they take from ireland.
Fast forward to the real madrid game and 3/4 of the flight I was on were going to the game and not forgetting the other flights that day.
Dublin is the last stronghold on earth that reds will outnumber blues. It would be like the tories winning a seat in Liverpool or labour winning Henley if one day blues outnumber either of the red shite here
I don't know Solley. I'm originally from Cork and thanks to (Thug) Keane, and to a lesser extent Irwin, it is still Rag Central, although less so now.

Hands up here, I've become a new Manchester City fan, Little old Man City fan me is now a turncoat sorry

I love the Glory so much that I have not taken off my Manchester City shirt and shorts and socks, I wear them all the time I love it, Why it took so long I don't know, but watching them UTD fans in the 1990s 2000s sort of inspired me into this big change,

Now am looking into this Gender neutral thing and want to be KNOWN as a Glory hunter.

Hands up here, I've become a new Manchester City fan, Little old Man City fan me is now a turncoat sorry

I love the Glory so much that I have not taken off my Manchester City shirt and shorts and socks, I wear them all the time I love it, Why it took so long I don't know, but watching them UTD fans in the 1990s 2000s sort of inspired me into this big change,

Now am looking into this Gender neutral thing and want to be KNOWN as a Glory hunter.
Not Loreta?

Not Loreta?
field_image_Life-of-Brian-Stan.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.