How many more people will now become City fans?

Proof that many people follow a player … I was in Solihull shopping centre and a kid in a complete pink strip walks past… Messi’s gone to inter Miami.

The influx of new fans might look and be good but it has its downsides also

Ticket costs and accessibility

Look at the community shield sales despite a supposed boycott. If that sells out the powers that be will never move a kick off time again

City will be able to charge what they want, they do now if we serious about this. I expect single match tickets to hit £70 before the season ends and that would be a basic seat.

I’m lucky as I have a season ticket in the South Stand at the great price of £450 but they could increase that greatly if the demand is really there year in year out.

Away tickets will soon be harder to get. If anyone has seen what Newcastle intend to do then be ready

They are saying fans can only have 5 away games in a season to let others get the opportunity

Now City has a loyalty points system as most know. Should that be discarded because we the big draw?

I don’t see that happening this season as City have once again sold the platinum season card but I bet they considering it

Away match ticket with the trimmings for a huge price

The Same thing happened to the rags in 99, when they won the treble their support exploded. With Haaland and the Treble I imagine were the big draw to kids now. And that's what scares a lot of rags and dippers, particularly the armchair ones as their kids most likely haven't been to a game so don't feel that connection with the team their parents 'support' especially if they're winning sod all.
I took my son to Portland, OR a week before the UCL final to celebrate my nephew's high school graduation. His younger cousins from Seattle were there and they are soccer-mad. One of them just did a team trip to Madrid, training there and being partially brainwashed by tours of both Real and Atletico. However, when I asked which team they support, it was City, much to my delight. And, no single player was responsible, as they could recite the entire squad, including Cancelo, who one of them thought we need to employ again this season. The present, and future, are blue!

We'll be able to do what some rags do soon with our season tickets,buy it and sell it to tourists and jcl's match by match,and make a hefty profit.

I have no idea how you can do that with the mobile tickets I just put mine on the club site if I can't go and get back what I'd paid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.