How many more people will now become City fans?

Amazed how many City shirts i am seeing recently , and a lot of them appear to be youngsters under teen age , maybe we are flavour of the month and they might latch on to the next big thing when Pep leaves and our succes rate decreases , but it looks like a lot of people couldnt give two shites about the 115 charges

I live in Worsley and the lad over the road who is 9 has had united kits from being a toddler.

He came out this morning with his football and wearing a City home kit with Haaland 9 on the back.

I was gob smacked. But grinning at the same time. Come on you Blues.

Last edited:
I live in Worsley and the lad over the road who is 9 has had united kits from being a toddler.

He came out this morning with his football and wearing a city home kit with Haaland 9 on the back.

I've seen the same - family of reds, kids who would boo or shout "City are poo" whenever they heard the name. The older brother (now 8) got asked to train with the City Academy and wouldn't stop crying because he was so sad. Him and his brother always in United kits.

Saw his little brother in a Haaland 9 the other day :)

I was recently on holiday in Mexico. Quite few of the resort staff asked where I was from and I’d say “Manchester” & without any prompt they’d say “Manchester City” in past & for all my lifetime it would always be “United”. While I was there we were plastered all over the Spanish-speaking Sports Channels. I think since Rooney left - and Ronaldo returned and fucked off again - they don’t have any players with any global profile (Apart from Maguire who’s an international laughing stock). Their manager is one boring fucker and I can’t see any kids wanting Weghorst on the back of their shirt. They put all their PR effort behind the cult of Rashford but you can’t polish a turd - he’s just not good enough. It will also be fun watching them trying to reintegrate that nasty little twat Greenwood.
City are a global breakthrough story And I’m loving it.

That’s a bit unfair, Harry Maguire it seems is wanted in parts of Greece.

Amazed how many City shirts i am seeing recently , and a lot of them appear to be youngsters under teen age , maybe we are flavour of the month and they might latch on to the next big thing when Pep leaves and our succes rate decreases , but it looks like a lot of people couldnt give two shites about the 115 charges
The Same thing happened to the rags in 99, when they won the treble their support exploded. With Haaland and the Treble I imagine were the big draw to kids now. And that's what scares a lot of rags and dippers, particularly the armchair ones as their kids most likely haven't been to a game so don't feel that connection with the team their parents 'support' especially if they're winning sod all.

He came out this morning with his football and wearing a City home kit with Haaland 9 on the back.

We are City.

Resistance is Futile!

You will be Assimilated!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.