How many of you are atheists?

Pam

Just saw this priest on TV that looked very much like the ogre that used to preach to me (when I five years of age, FFS) that we were all going to burn in hell forever.

I am sick of religion and all its ignorance mongering twatteries. It is a source of great evil. And if the God of the testaments really did exist, he would be a hateful, sadistic, voyeuristic freak and I wouldn't want to meet him. Not ever.

Only this.

I'll give it 4 posts before a fight ensues ;-)

I'm an atheist but live and let live

Pam said:
Just saw this priest on TV that looked very much like the ogre that used to preach to me (when I five years of age, FFS) that we were all going to burn in hell forever.

I am sick of religion and all its ignorance mongering twatteries. It is a source of great evil. And if the God of the testaments really did exist, he would be a hateful, sadistic, voyeuristic freak and I wouldn't want to meet him. Not ever.

Only this.

I think the thread title should be who believes in organised religion, a belief in God in itself is not evil or even a hindrance to anyone else, human cruelty is your problem and if all religion disappeared tomorrow this would continue

hilts said:
Pam said:

Only this.

I think the thread title should be who believes in organised religion, a belief in God in itself is not evil or even a hindrance to anyone else, human cruelty is your problem and if all religion disappeared tomorrow this would continue

Belief in God is organised

-nibz- said:
hilts said:
Pam said:

Only this.

Belief in God is organised

Expand or don't bother

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.