How many of you are coming to Barcelona?????????

look i know its bad,but i always stay on the ramblas, i ve never been approached, but yes i have seen them looking, i will be staying there again...its what they do, we drink they walk up and down the streets, not every gang of lads is out to rob you

pissedagain said:
look i know its bad,but i always stay on the ramblas, i ve never been approached, but yes i have seen them looking, i will be staying there again...its what they do, we drink they walk up and down the streets, not every gang of lads is out to rob you

Well said, I think some people are just being a bnit too anxious. Glad you know the area well enough to post info on the gangs that associate themselves in the area, LOL!

mrksdawn19 said:
LCBblue said:
Maybe some kind soul would add them up? Any volunteers?
if everyone who is going PM's me, I could then keep a count and we could make arrangements for a meet somewhere before the game.

I'm looking at flying over on the Tuesday and coming back on the Friday. Might as well make the most of it
Check the othe rthread Meeting Barcelona Beach Wed 3pm

pissedagain said:
if anyone does get done i say we all go down and give it to em...ha joking fellas
Dont Joke will give them a good Toeing . But the Best 2 places to go is Barceloneta & Port Olimpic

i just come back from 2 weeks on a very nice and peacefull greek island and on the 1st night an elderly lady was relieved of her handbag by some thieving albanian gypo twat.point being there are thiefs wherever you go,just be carefull in barca as it has more than its fair share of thiefs.

YEah mate, I've seen that thread about the beach, but what I'm saying is that, how many people are coming, people aren't counting up on there. (Last time I checked)

unsworthblue said:
i just come back from 2 weeks on a very nice and peacefull greek island and on the 1st night an elderly lady was relieved of her handbag by some thieving albanian gypo twat.point being there are thiefs wherever you go,just be carefull in barca as it has more than its fair share of thiefs.
Sorry about that, but mate, we aren't going to a Greek Ireland. Sorry pal. ;)

Point he was making was that you can get robbed any time any where . Numbers will be loads of Blues on the beach from early morning i should imsgine just said 3 oclock a sthe Main meeting time for any one doing the tourist bit .THe place will be hammered & rocking with Blues especially now that people are scared Shit less of going down Las Ramblas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.