How many of you are coming to Barcelona?????????

Re: How many of you are coming to Barcrlona?????????

pissedagain said:
need you ask, just a bit weary as last time i went down port olimpic which is great for nightlife, they charged me 6.50 euros for one bottle of beer.. no wonder the spanish make one drink last for hours

haha. Thats never happened to me, but I'll be weary of the same fact. Cheers pissed :P

Re: How many of YOU??????

AntMcfc said:
Epic waste of cash imo. You won't even see a full strength Barca side, and you'll be spending a small fortune on travel and accommodation.
It's one of the world's greatest cities (and comfortably my favourite in Europe). It will be anything but an epic waste of cash for those lucky enough to be going.

Not worth a new thread so I hope somebody replies to this.

As I'm going to Barcelona, I'm hoping to go to this beach. Is it called Barceletona beach? Please let me know If I'm wrong.

I'll wait till we play them for real ta.

Balti said:
I'll wait till we play them for real ta.

Don't you think your being a bit miserable mate. It'll be a great day out. Plus there is gonna be hundreds if not thousands of City fans there hopefully.

Five of us.
We could wait until we play them 'for real' but as most of us are in our 50's we might not be around when that opportunity arises again.
There are some miserable so and so's on here, most of whom I suspect just can't afford to go unfortunately. If thats the case just let the more fortunate one's amongst us go and enjoy a great city, a wonderful (if a little tatty) stadium, and the chance to see City playing in a 'real' match against the European Champions.

WE were invited to play this match by Barca, if that is not a sure sign of how far we have already come then I do not know a sign that is smacking me in the face saying "welcome to the big time".

See you in Barca boys.

Incidentally, there is a helluva lot to see in this City, don't just spend all your time on the (very expensive) Ramblas. Its a fantastic City.

LCBblue said:

As I'm going to Barcelona, I'm hoping to go to this beach. Is it called Barceletona beach? Please let me know If I'm wrong.
Barceloneta Beach

blueandy1mac said:
Five of us.
We could wait until we play them 'for real' but as most of us are in our 50's we might not be around when that opportunity arises again.
There are some miserable so and so's on here, most of whom I suspect just can't afford to go unfortunately. If thats the case just let the more fortunate one's amongst us go and enjoy a great city, a wonderful (if a little tatty) stadium, and the chance to see City playing in a 'real' match against the European Champions.

WE were invited to play this match by Barca, if that is not a sure sign of how far we have already come then I do not know a sign that is smacking me in the face saying "welcome to the big time".

See you in Barca boys.

Incidentally, there is a helluva lot to see in this City, don't just spend all your time on the (very expensive) Ramblas. Its a fantastic City.

Spot on pal. Great post! Thumbs up from me!! Even those who are struggling to afford the trip, try and fork out the cash! LOL! Do whatever you want. :P

Dubai Blue said:
LCBblue said:

Barceloneta Beach

Thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.