How many of you are coming to Barcelona?????????

LCBblue said:
morleyswife said:
I will be there plus 1 other

Beach Party - cant wait

Didn't somebody say there was a bar that stretched all the way along the beach? Im sure I heard that on another thread.

Not to sure - Cyberblue got the original thread going

There is a picture of the beach on it but you cant really see much (I dont know how to add the picture) Its on Page 2 of this forum

I'll be there on my own for 1 night (missus can't get the time off), can't wait, been before to Barcelona a few times and it's a great city......

Re: How many of YOU??????

AntMcfc said:
Epic waste of cash imo. You won't even see a full strength Barca side, and you'll be spending a small fortune on travel and accommodation.

This is not the equivalent of The Thomas Cook trophy. It's a celebration of the man who gave the catalans a voice, Joan Gamper.

There was 78,000 there for the game vs Boca last year.Here was the line up:

FC Barcelona: Pinto; Córcoles (Jeffren 46´), Márquez (Puyol, 46'), Piqué, Sylvinho (Abidal 46´);
Sergio Busquets (Xavi 63´), Touré (Keita 76´), Gudjohnsen (Iniesta, 63'); Hleb
(Víctor Vázquez 63´), Bojan (Eto'o, 63´), Henry (Pedro 46´).

2007 beat Inter 4-0.
2006 beat Bayern 5-0.

They'll be well up for it. As will I, +2

Easy to get to the beach:

barceloneta-beach.gif

There should be many more playing than this:

barceloneta_barcelona_4_imagelarge.jpg

Looking forward to probably the only Euro trip this year. Me, the wife, sister and brother in law. Thats 1 blue, 1 cockney spurs fan and 2 only there for the wine, sun and shopping.

you ve got no chance of me running after a ball when its scorching and well into the 80s, think i ll just sit on the sand and mind the beer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.