How many of you are coming to Barcelona?????????

Re: How many of YOU??????

Blue Punter said:
AntMcfc said:
Epic waste of cash imo. You won't even see a full strength Barca side, and you'll be spending a small fortune on travel and accommodation.

This is not the equivalent of The Thomas Cook trophy. It's a celebration of the man who gave the catalans a voice, Joan Gamper.

There was 78,000 there for the game vs Boca last year.Here was the line up:

FC Barcelona: Pinto; Córcoles (Jeffren 46´), Márquez (Puyol, 46'), Piqué, Sylvinho (Abidal 46´);
Sergio Busquets (Xavi 63´), Touré (Keita 76´), Gudjohnsen (Iniesta, 63'); Hleb
(Víctor Vázquez 63´), Bojan (Eto'o, 63´), Henry (Pedro 46´).

2007 beat Inter 4-0.
2006 beat Bayern 5-0.

They'll be well up for it. As will I, +2

I went to the one last season against Boca as we were there on a stag do, and it was a brilliant experience. As Blue Punter said, Barca take it fairly seriously and will field a strong side. There were over 70,000 (loads of Boca fans too) there last season and it's quite a spectacle, with the players and manager being introduced to the fans ahead of the coming season. I imagine as they've just done an unprecendented treble then it'll be quite a celebration. I for one can't wait.

It's quite a privilege and a honour that City are this season's guests, as in the past it's been the likes of Juve, Inter, Bayern Munich and Milan.

I'm not very successfully trying to persuade my missus that its a good idea to interrupt our hols and nip over from ibiza, ferry seems to take around 8 hours though, I reckon I could do it less than that on a lilo?

There should be many more playing than this:

barceloneta_barcelona_4_imagelarge.jpg
[/quote]

Bluemoon 15-a-side on the beach :-)
Bring it on!

Re: How many of you are coming to Barcrlona?????????

LCBblue said:
Not worth a new thread so I hope somebody replies to this.

As I'm going to Barcelona, I'm hoping to go to this beach. Is it called Barceletona beach? Please let me know If I'm wrong.
You are correct but it is spelt barceloneta it is only a couple of miles from the center .Can walk ,swim ,taxi or metro

Re: How many of you are coming to Barcrlona?????????

cyberblue said:
LCBblue said:
Not worth a new thread so I hope somebody replies to this.

As I'm going to Barcelona, I'm hoping to go to this beach. Is it called Barceletona beach? Please let me know If I'm wrong.
You are correct it is only a couple of miles from the center .Can walk ,swim ,taxi or metro
thanks for the info mate. bluemoon 15 a side, be fantastic!

Think i twill probably be more like 150 a side .Bars wise there is a large one on the beach & loads of bars near by if some one is any good at doing links please google barceloneta beach bars & it is a good write up , There are shops near by that sell cheap booze

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.