How many overseas Blues

Crown and Lion, Byblos Hotel, Dubai kick off 6 pm local, but Sunday is a work day here in UAE, who cares, be there early , City unofficial supporters club in Dubai

jimharri said:
Flying into Liverpool on saturday evening, then bussing/training it to God's own city. Wouldn't miss sunday for anything (except Kate Upton's exercise bike saddle, maybe!).

Same here. Flying from Berlin to Liverpool on the Saturday. We might be on the same bus from Liverpool Airport!

leipzigblue said:
jimharri said:
Flying into Liverpool on saturday evening, then bussing/training it to God's own city. Wouldn't miss sunday for anything (except Kate Upton's exercise bike saddle, maybe!).

Same here. Flying from Berlin to Liverpool on the Saturday. We might be on the same bus from Liverpool Airport!
Should be landing at 5:15pm (then again, it is Ryanair we're talking about!).

Over from Florida, was at Newcastle and will be at QPR

Have booked a hotel room in the city center for Sunday night.

I'll either need it to recover from the celebrations, or to lock myself in and cry, depending on the result.

Watching in Portland, Oregon at the best place not in Manchester to watch. My house! I just can't afford 800 pounds round trip ticket and then minimum 400 pounds after market for a ticket to the match. Moneys too tight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.