How many overseas Blues

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by hydemainecoms, 8 May 2012.

1. Andouble

Andouble

thank fuck its 10am Sunday here so its on right when I get up. Having to wait a whole other day would be torture

2. doggiesin08

doggiesin08

Melbourne - my house just after midnight unless I see anywhere in the city advertising it.

3. adammck

adammck

Hey mate, head to the Imperial. Pretty sure they had 80 odd blues for the United game. It's always better watching/celebrating with a group of blues then at your house.

I booked the day off work on Monday.

Check out the facebook group for Melbourne MCFC fans and get involved: http://www.facebook.com/groups/117285794172/<br /><br />-- Wed May 09, 2012 11:06 am --<br /><br />I'll be at Cheers bar in Sydney for this one. Should be a big night!

4. marvin09

marvin09

From Houston Texas can't wait for the game at 9 am here at home

5. GoatersRightShin

GoatersRightShin

I'll be in Santiago, 10am. Does anyone know of any blues knocking round these parts otherwise I'll be watching with my Bolton mate who'll probably be crying into his beer at the same time....

6. mancincali

mancincali

If I wasn't a student id be over there in a flash, however the 300$ iin my bank acct doesn't permit it. Ill be at the cfown n anchor in TO, California at noon. I've got a little jingle in my head to sing to those sad arrogant rag basterds if we win:
    "you once called us bitter
    But were now just proud blues
    Mcfc 2012 champions
    Who the f*** are you??"

7. KnaresboroughBlue

KnaresboroughBlue

With the rest of our supporters club round my house in Phuket. I was tempted to go over for the game but my fear of flying put paid to that idea.

8. mcfc1990

mcfc1990

in city fans in county limerick watching it, all rags within a 20 mile radius of me ha

now yer gonna believe us
    now yer gonna believe us
    now yer gonna believe ussssssssssssssss
    were gonnnnaaa winnn thee leauggee!!!

9. yankcitizen76

yankcitizen76

Will try to find a pub that has the match on, but will be hard here in Portland. Anybody from the NW planning to be in the Portland Area on Sunday?? Hoping beyond hope.

10. hkcityblue

hkcityblue

Trafalgar Bar - Hong Kong 10pm kick off on Sunday.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/groups/122718271071639/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/groups/122718271071639/</a>

Scroll down and check out the videos from both derbys this season, esp the six one.

Any blue is ever in HK and there is game on (or not) pm me.