How many points to win the league?

Another 33pts from a possible 45pts the remaining fixtures should see us as champions, that would mean that the rags would have to win every single game, and than is not going to happen.

Another 33pts from a possible 45pts the remaining fixtures should see us as champions, that would mean that the rags would have to win every single game, and than is not going to happen.

It won't should see us as champions it will see us as champions unless we get a points deduction for some reason.

I think way too much is being written about Manure and Chelsea and Liverpool going on runs from now on the fact is they have all been consistent as such but dropping points here and there sometimes when not expected to.

85 points will win this league this year maybe less but if not then 85 points will be required.

For that to happen Manure drop 10 points in their reaming 15 games - 2 losses 2 draws.

Chelsea drop 7 pints in their remaining 15 games - 1 loss 2 draws.

Liverpool drop 7 points in their remaining 15 games 1 loss 2 draws.

Spurs drop 4 points in their remaining 15 games 2 draws.

If they do better than that we have to accrue more than 23 points namely 7 wins and 2 draws meaning 6 losses in our remaining 15 games.

Of course we may not obtain 23 points from our last 15 games anything is possible but given these sides all have to play each other and Arsenal( bar Liverpool and Chelsea) for a top 4 spot and expect them to get some points of them as well but if not again they will drop points in other games.

It won't should see us as champions it will see us as champions unless we get a points deduction for some reason.

I think way too much is being written about Manure and Chelsea and Liverpool going on runs from now on the fact is they have all been consistent as such but dropping points here and there sometimes when not expected to.

85 points will win this league this year maybe less but if not then 85 points will be required.

For that to happen Manure drop 10 points in their reaming 15 games - 2 losses 2 draws.

Chelsea drop 7 pints in their remaining 15 games - 1 loss 2 draws.

Liverpool drop 7 points in their remaining 15 games 1 loss 2 draws.

Spurs drop 4 points in their remaining 15 games 2 draws.

If they do better than that we have to accrue more than 23 points namely 7 wins and 2 draws meaning 6 losses in our remaining 15 games.

Of course we may not obtain 23 points from our last 15 games anything is possible but given these sides all have to play each other and Arsenal( bar Liverpool and Chelsea) for a top 4 spot and expect them to get some points of them as well but if not again they will drop points in other games.

And like us, they all have Champions league to contend with

Obviously winning the league is just that, be it on goal difference or whatever it may be, but for arguments sake how would folk take it if from 15 points clear we won it by say 3 points?
How would I take it?

I’d be over the fucking moon.

How would I take it?

I’d be over the fucking moon.

This! It would be our 5th title in 125 years. An incredible season for us and our 3rd title in 8 years. Please god we do it! I will be happy if we “just” get the title. Anything else like the league cup would be a bonus for me.

A domestic treble! Now that would be greedy!!!

This! It would be our 5th title in 125 years. An incredible season for us and our 3rd title in 8 years. Please god we do it! I will be happy if we “just” get the title. Anything else like the league cup would be a bonus for me.

A domestic treble! Now that would be greedy!!!
Couldn’t agree more. Christ. People would take it badly that we only won the league by three points?!? Madness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.