How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second places team can’t get 85+ which is why that option has been taken off the table.

edit, reading through it seems this point has been made and you all had a jolly nice chat about it.

That is pretty clear.

Why does the vote change though, why do people get to/need to change it throughout? Surely that defeats the purpose, as it basically writes itself.

I voted for 85+, i think, early on when we were like 9th. Obviously now, i was wrong, but does that then just automatically drop into the 80+ bracket?

Just curious.

Our weakened side is probably something like this....

Ederson
Walker
Mendy
Laporte
Garcia
Fernandinho
Silva
Gundo
Foden
Torres
Aguero

That will still beat Everton.

If we make the Champions League final there is no way Ederson, Bernardo, Gundogan and Foden start that game imo

Happily chuck the Everton game on the final day if it costs United or Liverpool top four ;)
I remember going to villa when they were 2nd to United circa 1995 and near the end of the season. Keith curle gave away a pen and a few blues cheered. Got put on their arses soon after. Similarly when Blackburn lost at Liverpool final game of season when neck and neck with United. Liverpool fans still cheered when they scored even though it could have helped United. Cheering for your own team just seems preternatural. I’d rather we beat Everton and fuck worrying who qualifies for what. Might be only game we get to see live too. Imagine that and we all boo if we win!!!

Don’t really think ‘ the chips were down?’
Going back to the deafeat at Spurs it left us on 12 points and Spurs then top on 20 , but we still had a home game in hand( villa)
We was hardly ‘out of it !’
It was just that the media wanted to portray it that way ?
The saying "the chips were down" doesn't mean it's hopeless, it means there's not much margin for error. I'd say it's a pretty accurate description of where we were at that point.

think we probably have enough points already don't we? the rest are that fucking shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.