How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Rags had been in our position would they have left them out?

Without wanting to dampen the conspiracy theory about the rag twats, they’ve no representative on that picture either and I believe they were around our lowly position for the first few weeks of the season as we were both playing catch up with a game in hand for what felt like far too long!

Just sayin..........

From the West Brom game until now, the transformation has just been out of this world. I said in another thread that it feels like a lottery win as a fan but as for Pep? Take a fucking bow. Talk about delivering when the chips are down and stakes are highest, he knew that something wasn't right and for his team to be "boring" contradicted everything he stood for in the game and so he changed and the rest is history.

The greatest manager in history for my money, they said he couldn't rebuild a team well eat your fucking words now. This side is here to stay.

What would people say the odds are we get 98 points?

11 more wins. United, Southampton, Fulham, Leicester, Leeds, Villa, Palace, Chelsea, Newcastle, Brighton, Everton.

I don't think it's impossible, but it's quite unlikely.

What would people say the odds are we get 98 points?

11 more wins. United, Southampton, Fulham, Leicester, Leeds, Villa, Palace, Chelsea, Newcastle, Brighton, Everton.

I don't think it's impossible, but it's quite unlikely.
If it wasn't for the 3 cups I'd say we might do it as Guardiola won't allow the intensity to drop, but given that we're in 4 competitions sooner or later we'll over rotate or fatigue will catch up. I think we'll get around 90 points.

Beat the scum and max points for second place would be Leicester on 83, we can win the title Home to Leeds... assuming one of the rest starts winning

If it wasn't for the 3 cups I'd say we might do it as Guardiola won't allow the intensity to drop, but given that we're in 4 competitions sooner or later we'll over rotate or fatigue will catch up. I think we'll get around 90 points.

Happily chuck the Everton game on the final day if it costs United or Liverpool top four ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.