How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go, typical City.

Going to drag this out towards the end of the season, with numerous nerves moments, and ups and downs to come, when in reality City should have been all but won the title today.

I get Mansour, Khaldoon, and Pep want to win the CL, which is still not guaranteed even if we beat Dortmund, with PSG or Bayern next. But like 99% of City fans I want to win the PL title.

Yes, I'm a pussy, and I need to show sone bottle and faith, but if, if it happens, even on the last day of the season, and the Rags somehow manage to catch us, and pip us to the title, like every other City fan I will be absolutely devastated and gutted. We'll never hear the last
of it. The Rags revenge for the Aguero moment

With Villa away and chelsea at home in the PL in-between an FA Cup semi-final against Chelsea, and a Carabao Cup Final against Spurs, what is Pep going to do? Is he going to make wholesale changes again against Villa and Chelsea in the league, and risk losing those games as well? Given the choice, I'd rather win those games, win the title, and sacrifice the either or both of domestic cups, if there has to be a choice.

Here we go, typical City.

Going to drag this out towards the end of the season, with numerous nerves moments, and ups and downs to come, when in reality City should have been all but won the title today.

I get Mansour, Khaldoon, and Pep want to win the CL, which is still not guaranteed even if we beat Dortmund, with PSG or Bayern next. But like 99% of City fans I want to win the PL title.

Yes, I'm a pussy, and I need to show sone bottle and faith, but if, if it happens, even on the last day of the season, and the Rags somehow manage to catch us, and pip us to the title, like every other City fan I will be absolutely devastated and gutted. We'll never hear the last i
of it. Their revenge for the Aguero moment

With Villa away and chelsea at home in the PL in-between an FA Cup semi-final against Chelsea, and a Carabao Cup Final against Spurs, what is Pep going to do? Is he going to make wholesale changes again against Villa and Chelsea in the league, and risk losing those games as well? Given the choice, I'd rather win those games, win the title, and sacrifice the do estic cups, if there has to be a choice.
Today's team was wrong.
Pick the best xi get 3 up and make changes. That front 3 were garbage most of the game.

We would be 8 points clear with 6 games to go if they win their games in hand (tbh I don't know when they play their second game in hand). Noone's fucked it up from there have they?!

Today's team was wrong.
Pick the best xi get 3 up and make changes. That front 3 were garbage most of the game.

Should always be the way. Wholesale changes don't produce a cohesive team performance.

And the sicking irony will be if we are knocked out of the CL by Dortmund. I hope for Pep's sake, and our sake, the fans, resting the players and making wholesale changes works on Wednesday.

Don't worry about anyone else's results, just ours. However, if Pep picks a team similar to that again, we are inviting pressure that we don't need. You can't make 7 changes in the Prem and expect a polished performance, just not going to happen. That said, I'd much prefer to be in our position than anyone else in the league. Ask any manager, they'd say the same but Pep needs to now stay true to his word, only a couple of weeks ago he said he was going to make fewer changes, stick to your word Pep and you just might achieve something that's never been achieved before.

Should always be the way. Wholesale changes don't produce a cohesive team performance.

And the sicking irony will be if we are knocked out of the CL by Dortmund. I hope for Pep's sake, and our sake, the fans, resting the players and making wholesale changes works on Wednesday.
Well play like today & we will only have the league left to play in.

Let's look forward to Wednesday forget today the league's won,,80 pts will win the league only us will get 80 just 2 more wins needed.Rags will not get 80 so calm down.

Don't worry about anyone else's results, just ours. However, if Pep picks a team similar to that again, we are inviting pressure that we don't need. You can't make 7 changes in the Prem and expect a polished performance, just not going to happen. That said, I'd much prefer to be in our position than anyone else in the league. Ask any manager, they'd say the same but Pep needs to now stay true to his word, only a couple of weeks ago he said he was going to make fewer changes, stick to your word Pep and you just might achieve something that's never been achieved before.
Leeds were not the team to experiment against, absolute joke of a team selection from Pep and the sending off seemed to confuse him even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.