How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We would be 8 points clear with 6 games to go if they win their games in hand (tbh I don't know when they play their second game in hand). Noone's fucked it up from there have they?!
Not without a six pointer with the nearest rival I suppose, but it is far from over.

Just need spurs to get something and we will be back on track, but can't see it.

Here we go, typical City.

Going to drag this out towards the end of the season, with numerous nerves moments, and ups and downs to come, when in reality City should have been all but won the title today.

I get Mansour, Khaldoon, and Pep want to win the CL, which is still not guaranteed even if we beat Dortmund, with PSG or Bayern next. But like 99% of City fans I want to win the PL title.

Yes, I'm a pussy, and I need to show sone bottle and faith, but if, if it happens, even on the last day of the season, and the Rags somehow manage to catch us, and pip us to the title, like every other City fan I will be absolutely devastated and gutted. We'll never hear the last
of it. The Rags revenge for the Aguero moment

With Villa away and chelsea at home in the PL in-between an FA Cup semi-final against Chelsea, and a Carabao Cup Final against Spurs, what is Pep going to do? Is he going to make wholesale changes again against Villa and Chelsea in the league, and risk losing those games as well? Given the choice, I'd rather win those games, win the title, and sacrifice the either or both of domestic cups, if there has to be a choice.

I want City to win all four, I’ll actually be pretty gutted if we don’t win all four. I sound like a right spoilt dickhead, but this team is more than capable of it and I doubt we’ll get the chance to do it again. To do it, we must rotate our best players. I don’t want to see Kev going down with a hamstring injury because he’s been used to much.

United's 2 games in hand.

Spurs and Burnley.

There's 3 points. Burnley(at home).

11 point lead.

Let's hope Spurs beat or draw against United, because if United beat Spurs the lead will 8 points after they beat Burnley.

Then United have Leeds away and Liverpool at home.

United aren't winning all 8 of those games, so let's relax.

The best I think they can do is win 6, draw 1, lose 1 = 19 puts = 79 pt total.

So as many people said, reaching that 80 pt mark very vary likely clinches the title. If we can't win atleast 2 out of the remaining 6 fixtures, then we don't deserve it.

Not without a six pointer with the nearest rival I suppose, but it is far from over.

Just need spurs to get something and we will be back on track, but can't see it.
Don’t know why you can’t see it, spurs might not win but they are more than capable.

Let's look forward to Wednesday forget today the league's won,,80 pts will win the league only us will get 80 just 2 more wins needed.Rags will not get 80 so calm down.
agreed, should united lose tomo all we need is 2 draws and 2 wins and im expecting them to get beat,,this is much like the Borris thread peps damned if he does and damned if he dosnt, if he had played KDB and others in the 2nd half today and some had got crocked for wed there would have been riots on here,the team on paper was good enough for the win but we lost, it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.