How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its hindsight but looking at Leeds and United today, its crazy how we dropped so many points against them this season.
Leeds results may be due to having our eye off the ball and a weakened first 11.
In the end the 5 dropped against United will not prove costly but it just goes to show you have to be up for it against certain opponents.
There was a time this season that I was hoping United would beat Liverpool on their head to heads.

Our last 3 games Newcastle, Bright, Everton...

I'm really excited to see some of the kids get some gametime against them, it will surely be wrapped up by Newcastle at the latest.

Officials did their best as usual, laughable how the rags only had 1 booking, and the diving was embarrassing yet the ref gave them everything and Webb, sorry Dean on Var lied to the ref over the Leeds Penalty shout, 100% handball and not above the sleeve but will all be swept under the carpet again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.