How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Officials did their best as usual, laughable how the rags only had 1 booking, and the diving was embarrassing yet the ref gave them everything and Webb, sorry Dean on Var lied to the ref over the Leeds Penalty shout, 100% handball and not above the sleeve but will all be swept under the carpet again
Just seen it. Nailed on penner.

The game is bent as f*ck.

I still don’t understand how this shitty rag team is second. Are rest of the pack really mediocre?
I can't remember off the top of my head, but winning like 15 or so league games in a row is abnormal.

The biggest issue we will have is when Pep leaves, because he has normalized things like that being possible.

Some of the top teams may have hit form later (Chelsea) or only earlier (Tottenham) for sure, and I do expect a better challenge next season, but we had to have an unbelievable run in this season that was the decider.

The Reds have eight games remaining to play in the league this term and if they can emerge with the three points against Burnley at Old Trafford on Sunday they will close the gap to their bitter rivals.

If they win against the Clarets the gap between the two Manchester clubs would just be eight points and, while that would likely be enough to increase tensions at the Etihad, United can continue to ramp up the pressure in the coming weeks

Interestingly, United can actually close the gap to two points if certain results fall their way, and then the prospect of winning their first Premier League title for eight years would suddenly become a real possibility.

In a world of IF, United would be eternal galaxy champions. Great article lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.