How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
manchester uniteds greatest rival is Manchester city .

liverpool might be their big rival outside the manchester area... dublin,bristol,maidnehead...... but not where i grew up. The liverpool v man u game was never metioned when i was growing up in the 70s and 80s
So true this.

It only came about in the late 80s,early 90s with the advent of Sky as they needed two huge rivals to sell the product

And if we'd just won every single game this season we could have stopped worrying about the league ages ago...

These kind of comments are stupid. it's the most congested season in history, we went deep in all 4 competitions. The players haven't had a midweek break since September. Eventually we were going to drop the ball in a couple of games.

United are the second best side in the league, it really shouldn't be a surprise that we lost to them. Chelsea are in the CL semi final, again, losing a cup game to them shouldn't be considered a shock. What Pep and the team were trying to do has never been done before. It needed lots of rotation and yes, we ended up dropping the FA Cup, and we might win the league 2 weeks later, but really who gives a fuck? 1 cup in the bag, League is done, CL semi-final coming up.

Some people on here need a slap. Seriously, the entitlement in these comments is appalling. Complaining that we've only sewed up 2 competitions with the chance of a first CL win?
"Some people on here need a slap" was probably all that needed to be said..

That's very true and it frustrates the hell out of me this blind spot the boss has when playing united. I honestly think he's overawed by them.

However, we're talking first world problems here I suppose.
We're just about to win our 5th title in 9 years, with 2x fa cups, and 6x league cups thrown in plus a few community shields and we're in the CL semis.

It's not been a bad old decade over all

(Id still love Pep to really batter united one time though)
We only needed 1 half to batter them 3-0 last year, then we beat them comfortably 2-0 this year, all when it mattered. When it doesn't matter, let them win is the best strategy because it keeps that Gollum in a job.

And if we'd just won every single game this season we could have stopped worrying about the league ages ago...

These kind of comments are stupid. it's the most congested season in history, we went deep in all 4 competitions. The players haven't had a midweek break since September. Eventually we were going to drop the ball in a couple of games.

United are the second best side in the league, it really shouldn't be a surprise that we lost to them. Chelsea are in the CL semi final, again, losing a cup game to them shouldn't be considered a shock. What Pep and the team were trying to do has never been done before. It needed lots of rotation and yes, we ended up dropping the FA Cup, and we might win the league 2 weeks later, but really who gives a fuck? 1 cup in the bag, League is done, CL semi-final coming up.

Some people on here need a slap. Seriously, the entitlement in these comments is appalling. Complaining that we've only sewed up 2 competitions with the chance of a first CL win?
You didn't need to come with big stupid lecture. I said if we had won Derby We could have focussed kn bigger games over PL and we could have won more. not sure where entitlement etc comes.I get you have that attitude its visible when you comment on reddit as well, you put down everyone who dont agree with you. This is forum where everyone can have opinion

You didn't need to come with big stupid lecture. I said if we had won Derby We could have focussed kn bigger games over PL and we could have won more. not sure where entitlement etc comes.I get you have that attitude its visible when you comment on reddit as well, you put down everyone who dont agree with you. This is forum where everyone can have opinion
The point is we didn't lose the Derby on purpose. We didn't throw it, we just lost a game of football. Things don't always go to plan unfortunately.

Fucking A.

Would you prefer to win the league this weekend by beating palace and united losing to the scousers or would you prefer to win it at home against Chelsea with Liverpool and united drawing this weekend?

Would you prefer to win the league this weekend by beating palace and united losing to the scousers or would you prefer to win it at home against Chelsea with Liverpool and united drawing this weekend?
I personally just want it won,couldn't give a fuck how.......don't give a fuck what the other teams do,or where they end up.

I don't think we can assume that we'll definitely beat Palace as we're likely to field a weakened team with the second leg against Paris Saint-Germain in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.