How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what Pep would want.

City beat Palace and Utd lose. We win the title. No way he’d want anything else. I’m with Pep.
I’d like us to win and Liverpool to draw with United.
Does neither of them any good.
Liverpool would miss out on CL most likely and we’d win PL anyway, on goal difference alone.

….what have they done to suggest they'd be so amateurish?

Hhhmmmmm …. Parties during lock down, parties with hookers, unapproved travel overseas, …..

It would be impossible for Pep to ensure they don’t consume a few alcoholic drinks. So I’m not blaming them, or saying they are unprofessional. What I am saying is lets not put the temptation in front of them, and instead lets hope the results mean we can’t win the PL until we play Chelsea.

No, we need them to go one worse and play in the new Europa Conference League
Wonder what night that will be played. The current Europa is played Thursday night - a non football night, can only assume Conf League will be Tuesday morning about 3am or about 11pm Sunday night

Wonder what night that will be played. The current Europa is played Thursday night - a non football night, can only assume Conf League will be Tuesday morning about 3am or about 11pm Sunday night
Thursdays as well but I think 6pm kick offs
We actually ‘qualified’ for it by winning the Carabao Cup, but because we have qualified for the CL it will go to the 6th place team. And barring a dramatic end of season collapse by FA Cup finalists Chelsea and Leicester, it will probably drop down a further place as well to the team finishing 7th

Palace accused of being on the beach
queue Palace kicking everything above grass height for a change
Theg were certainly flying in with the tackles last night against Leicester.

Milivojević was launching himself as if he was auditioning for Crouching tiger, hidden dragon 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.