How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arseholes and opinions … everyones got one :)
That's actually not true. My mate Steve had his large intestine removed a few years ago, has to constantly wear a bag that collects his shit from a tube in his side and consequently had his arsehole sewn shut as it was redundant.

He does have opinions though.

That's actually not true. My mate Steve had his large intestine removed a few years ago, has to constantly wear a bag that collects his shit from a tube in his side and consequently had his arsehole sewn shut as it was redundant.

He does have opinions though.

OK, so. Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone has one, apart from Zubrmans mate Steve who has a bag that collects his shit from a tube on his side.

(deep breath) hmm.. I'm really not sure that's going to take over the original saying tbh.

OK, so. Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone has one, apart from Zubrmans mate Steve who has a bag that collects his shit from a tube on his side.

(deep breath) hmm.. I'm really not sure that's going to take over the original saying tbh.

And, you could argue that it’s not that “his mate Steve” doesn’t have an arse hole. Either he does but it is sewn shut, or it is now what could be referred to as a left side arse hole.

Just get the job done Saturday and hope the SCOUSERS win sunday
b25547a0dca4444a301d311e7d39d0b9.gif

And, you could argue that it’s not that “his mate Steve” doesn’t have an arse hole. Either he does but it is sewn shut, or it is now what could be referred to as a left side arse hole.
And Steve must be thanking his lucky stars that the surgeon decided on his left side, otherwise poor Steve would have been called a right arsehole.

Probably somebody has already quoted this but we need dippers in the Europa Thursday night league. The more games they have to play the better next season.
I'd prefer them in the UEFA conference league, just for the lolz. Give Pogon Szczecin the chance to experience those Famous European Anfield Nights ©.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.