How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without City maybe 75 points..if we win all our remaining matches, we can hit 98 points..just shows how good the Centurions were and how bad the current crop is compared to us. Championes for sure.

The other teams simply aren’t good enough. Leicester got battered of arsenal yesterday without their best players and United didn’t look like a team who wanted the league they looked happy to take a draw and clean sheet yesterday.

Let this sink in.

United's fixtures.

Playing Devils Advocate. I've highlighted the matches in bold United should win.

That doesn't mean the matches I haven't highlighted in bold they shouldn't win or at least draw.

Obviously it never works out as predicted, and I expect United to win more games, but I have United down for at least another 6 PL wins and 18 points.

Palace A.
City A.
Milan H.
West Ham H.
Milan A.
Leicester A.(FA Cup)
Brighton H.
Spurs. A.
Burnley H.
Leeds. A.
Liverpool H.
Villa. A.
Leicester H.
Fulahm H.(too late)
Wolves. A.(too late)

So there‘s a good chance they could become the weakest ever Premier League runners up.
Its good to share the records around lol

So there‘s a good chance they could become the weakest ever Premier League runners up.
Its good to share the records around lol
It's not impossible, especially if the clubs below them keep dropping points and they stay in the Europa. 70 points the record

I keep seeing people mentioning us being 8 points behind the Rags in 2012 but everybody is forgetting that we were the best team in the league that season by some distance, we just had a blip that we thankfully recovered from just in time.

The Rags and Leicester are getting nowhere near their maximum points totals.
Plus they had Young diving all over the fucking show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.