How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. We are a unique breed no doubt. I normally can’t celebrate a win until the 90 min is up. Iv tried to reason with myself on more than 1 occasion to wise up but the history of the club has left character scares.

No matter how many trophies we win those scares/feelings will always be present.

Completely Mental :)
It’s true though. Even three up with minutes left I can’t relax. After all, we have proven what a team can do in injury time.

Will do. Not sure why you’re so angry with people who haven’t taken the league as won. Seems over the top to me. Precarious it isn’t, nor is it over.
Not remotely angry. I’ve already given the analogy above. I’m as insouciant as one can be. It’s you that’s not having the nice and relaxed time and that originally chose to quote me.

I’ve (genuinely) no care what your thoughts are and only replied to be polite. Wish I’d not bothered.

An event 7 times more likely than City losing the league then?
United are 150/1 with a lot of bookies, while 2 are giving 500 it is the same company and a loss leader, and a lot won't display odds while any came in the comp is in play.

The majority are 150/1 for united.

United are 150/1 with a lot of bookies, while 2 are giving 500 it is the same company and a loss leader, and a lot won't display odds while any came in the comp is in play.

The majority are 150/1 for united.
So majority are 150/1 for United and you can get 1/1000 on City?

There’s a margin there for someone.

So majority are 150/1 for United and you can get 1/1000 on City?

There’s a margin there for someone.
Yep, that is how they make their money.

It is consistent across all 150/1 on united giving 1/1000 on city for an 11% profit when other are taken into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.