How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think of it like a flight we are both on.

You’re afraid of flying and I’m sat next to you drinking a cocktail and binge watching a great series. We will both get to the same destination, it’s just I’m going to enjoy the ride a bit more than you.

Ha ha that's actually a great analogy. I'd reached a stage when I was watching us when we were poor that I was totally relaxed as I expected nothing other than a loss or a draw. I had long realised we were never going to win a trophy so unless we were fighting relegation or going for promotion I felt no pressure whatsoever. It's a pleasure watching us these days but the old demons still lurk.

Ha ha that's actually a great analogy. I'd reached a stage when I was watching us when we were poor that I was totally relaxed as I expected nothing other than a loss or a draw. I had long realised we were never going to win a trophy so unless we were fighting relegation or going for promotion I felt no pressure whatsoever. It's a pleasure watching us these days but the old demons still lurk.

I am lucky having seen the City era with Bell, Lee and Summerbee and now the wonderful times again .

But, I never assume anything despite what logic suggests .

I too, was always relaxed back in the day, when even a draw was a good result. But since the takeover my health as took a complete nosedive. I am permanently at Salford Royal. Psoriasis flare ups, Heart attack and even though I have suffered anxiety problems and a tremor, the shakes have got so bad that the doctors want to put two wires in my head attached to a battery pack and my thalamus. I cant even drink a fuckin brew when the games on anymore. Please god let us win the quadruple before out else happens.

It is indeed Foggy.

It's what keeps us grounded and humble.

Could you imagine the crass behaviour coming from the rag and dipper fans if their respective teams were performing as well as Manchester City?
Totally agree. We are a unique breed no doubt. I normally can’t celebrate a win until the 90 min is up. Iv tried to reason with myself on more than 1 occasion to wise up but the history of the club has left character scars.

No matter how many trophies we win those scars/feelings will always be present.

Completely Mental :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.