How many politicians do you trust?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Balti said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Nick Clegg.

does he count as a politician though?

Probably not.

He's a **** though and I wouldn't trust him so he may as well be.

Tony Blair clone. Same suits, meaningless weasel words, wanky hand gestures, and inane insincere grin. Oh and no actual conviction politics worth the name. Yep a **** of the highest order.

Balti said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Balti said:
does he count as a politician though?

Probably not.

He's a **** though and I wouldn't trust him so he may as well be.

Tony Blair clone. Same suits, meaningless weasel words, wanky hand gestures, and inane insincere grin. Oh and no actual conviction politics worth the name. Yep a **** of the highest order.

He also sold out an entire party at the first sniff of power too.

He exists solely to do the things Cameron can't be arsed with.

Only the ones who are pre-Mansour City fans.

I'd vote for them if they were at York away.

simonk said:
Ann Coffey is my MP I think. And although nothing came out in the expenses expose I believe she voted against MPs having to declare their expenses.
I need convincing that she had nothing to hide.

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1115992_ann_coffeys_expenses" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... s_expenses</a>

Mate they're not in the real world. This woman thinks it's perfectly acceptable to hire a cleaner for £200 a month (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and buy furniture at the taxpayers expense.

Sounds like the taxpayer has also helped buy her second home in the smoke. Will the taxpayer get any profit from any sale of this second home that we have helped to fund ? Will we fuck.

Public servants my arse.

law of average suggests one or two, but for me they have joined the growing list of occupations that have been 'outed' as morally bankrupt. "what's in it for me" sums up their actions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.