How many tickets will we get for Leicester?

Well up for it should be a cracking day striaght from Sheffield for me!

Think we will sell out our away support has always been fantastic but there seems to be a real buzz away from home at the minute.

We'll get 5000 tickets, and it will definitely be on the sunday whether its on tv or not (I'd guess it' will be on tv though)

oakiecokie said:
Almost certain that the FA make a 20/25% guarantee for any away fans allocation.
If thats the case we could be taking between 6000-8000 !!
I stand to be corrected,so no arguments please !! lol

The FA state that away sides should have an allocation of 20% for the FA Cup, but when was the last time you saw the Rags adhere to that??

But i would think we will get 4,000-5,000 depending on the away 'end' at Leicester, its been a while since i went there and cant remember the set-up. but i recall it being an away end behind the goal and possible one side?

Good place to drink and eat by the way, but the dibble will be all over the station and will keep the throngs out of the center for certain!

howfen blue said:
mcfcliam said:
That didn't matter on saturday!

Don't worry, about a thing, 'cos every little thing is gonna be alright!
That was mental!! How did that get started??

Don't have a clue!

Just walked into the concourse and found 2 fellas stood on top of something 'conducting' it.

Pure madness...got hit in my face by accident!

mcfcliam said:
Looks like we're getting herded around like twats.

They usually just stick you in a Pub somewhere before walking / bussing everyone to the Ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.