How many times do you think we will lose in the league this season?

Chelsea (a) and Liverpool (h) are our hardest games left.

So if we get into mid-January unbeaten, there's a strong argument for it staying that way.

Depends how close our competition is come European knockout time, if there is room to slack in the league then we might lose a game or 2.

I'll say 2 losses for the time being, don't know who to though.

Chelsea (a) and Liverpool (h) are our hardest games left.

So if we get into mid-January unbeaten, there's a strong argument for it staying that way.
If we're still unbeaten after those two, the best anyone else can hope to get against us is a point imo.

Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs at home will be tough but I don't think we'll lose any of them given the home advantage and Kev being available by then.

Would love us to do it purely because of all the piss it would boil.

If we're still unbeaten after those two, the best anyone else can hope to get against us is a point imo.

Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs at home will be tough but I don't think we'll lose any of them given the home advantage and Kev being available by then.

Would love us to do it purely because of all the piss it would boil.
Then there’s the ultimate dream... Invincible Centurions!!

I do think we’ll lose a couple though, maybe even this weekend. But if we get through it unscathed, I think it’s not outlandish to discuss the possibility of doing it.

Its drawing games that will be what loses you the league this season! If Liverpool drew against Everton that four points difference is massive with how good we are.

Its drawing games that will be what loses you the league this season! If Liverpool drew against Everton that four points difference is massive with how good we are.
Here’s to hoping for dropped points tonight. Fingers crossed he has a Ginger Guardiola day, as opposed to Ginger Mourinho.

I was a bit worried when we were drawn to play Arsenal away first game... kind of relieved that we did so now.

last season I had £40 at 50/1 that we would go unbeaten in the premier league. I am beginning to wish i'd taken the same bet this season because after Chelsea away it will be a shock if anyone beats us.

I think we will go the season unbeaten.... we've already done Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham away. After Chelski there's no one, no one we should fear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.