How many times do you think we will lose in the league this season?

We can only lose for 2 reasons.
1, bent ref.
2, Pep rotates.

Otherwise we go unbeaten.
Like last season these next 2 months will be tough and we've got a couple more injuries going into it than last time. Still confident they can do it though

I'm pretty sure we'll lose - caused by a combination of rotation /fixture pile up / opponents playing out of their skins /lucky goals /blind luck / refs.

I reckon 3 times in total. I'm not entirely sure who and where but as we saw last season, 10 minutes of madness is all it takes

Depends what the situation is come March, if we get past Chelsea a week on Saturday I think we have a good chance of going undefeated. If we have a lead come March there could be rotation for the champions league which results in a loss.If the dippers are still close though I think pep will keep ploughing on in the relentless fashion.

Like last season these next 2 months will be tough and we've got a couple more injuries going into it than last time. Still confident they can do it though

Don't think our injury situation is too bad. KDB is due back in 1 week, Bernardo back this weekend, and Pep didn't seem to think Gundogan or Jesus were anything to worry about.

In a weeks time, short of any new injuries, I think only Mendy will be out.

I can't see City going unbeaten. Two reasons really, first is that the longer an unbeaten run goes on the more stressful it becomes to maintain it. Arsenal's unbeaten season became all about not losing rather than winning games, and so while it was impressive, it's not going to be City's focus or style.

The second reason is just football. It isn't a sport where the stronger side always wins, that's what's so special about it in the first place.

Don't think our injury situation is too bad. KDB is due back in 1 week, Bernardo back this weekend, and Pep didn't seem to think Gundogan or Jesus were anything to worry about.

In a weeks time, short of any new injuries, I think only Mendy will be out.
Claudio Bravo says hi :-(

Get through Chelsea without losing and I honestly think we'll go unbeaten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.