How many trophies will we win?

What are you having ?

I always want the prem,but i know we need to get the monkey off our backs with the Champs league

Its an awful choice

for me,if it was my choice right here right now

I couldn't let the rag twats have the prem

so,Prem for me.
Same. If they win the league my unhappiness reaches a much higher level than my happiness reaches from us winning the CL.

Well, at least 2.

I'm the most confident I've ever been about the CL, but such is the quality of PSG, Chelsea, and Real Madrid, we could play our strongest team and play the best we can and still manage to lose. PSG have great attacking individuals, Chelsea are extremely solid, and Real Madrid are the veterans at this. I'd consider us favourites but at this level anything could happen.

Funnily enough 538 were suggesting City might still be favourites for the title even back in December, so they might not be all bad!
538 have had City as favourites from the start of the season and have never wavered.

I can't help but feel a bit disappointed we lost to Chelsea in the FA cup semi final. We had a realistic chance of doing the quadruple, something that's never been done and probably never will be.

I think the Leeds loss meant Pep had to go strong in the Villa game meaning he weakened the team for the Chelsea game. On the run of play we were unlucky to lose that game and on a different day could have won.

I know this may come across as entitled but I don't mean it that way. I like football history and for City to be unquestionably the best team to in Enisg football would have been good/stupendous/a FU to every Utd tossers who have arrogantly taken the piss down the years.

To be clear I'm beyond delighted with season and remember 2 trebles is better than 1. (Just got to win the CL now)

I can't help but feel a bit disappointed we lost to Chelsea in the FA cup semi final. We had a realistic chance of doing the quadruple, something that's never been done and probably never will be.

I think the Leeds loss meant Pep had to go strong in the Villa game meaning he weakened the team for the Chelsea game. On the run of play we were unlucky to lose that game and on a different day could have won.

I know this may come across as entitled but I don't mean it that way. I like football history and for City to be unquestionably the best team to in Enisg football would have been good/stupendous/a FU to every Utd tossers who have arrogantly taken the piss down the years.

To be clear I'm beyond delighted with season and remember 2 trebles is better than 1. (Just got to win the CL now)

It is disappointing, but we had to keep faith in the squad and rotation. It served us well this season and we might have suffered somewhere else if we hadn't done it. Unfortunately, the changes Pep made were not quite right. We looked to match them with the two deeper lying players but too many had off days and De Bruyne's injury was a key factor. We sent Foden on but if we had have kept De Bruyne on with him I think we'd have found a goal.

Considering how intense this season has been, three trophies is still impressive.

Also, think of it this way - someone has already won the league, FA Cup and CL in the same season. No one has won the league, league cup and CL in the same season. So technically it's a harder treble to win! The same as the domestic treble!

This City side could have won the treble but, in going for the league cup too, I think something was always going to give. Let's just hope that the FA Cup semi final disappointment is a reminder of how one bad game at this level can crush dreams. The fact it was against Chelsea can spur us on for revenge in the CL final. We'd rather win the CL than the FA Cup in my opinion, and the same is true for Chelsea.

It is disappointing, but we had to keep faith in the squad and rotation. It served us well this season and we might have suffered somewhere else if we hadn't done it. Unfortunately, the changes Pep made were not quite right. We looked to match them with the two deeper lying players but too many had off days and De Bruyne's injury was a key factor. We sent Foden on but if we had have kept De Bruyne on with him I think we'd have found a goal.

Considering how intense this season has been, three trophies is still impressive.

Also, think of it this way - someone has already won the league, FA Cup and CL in the same season. No one has won the league, league cup and CL in the same season. So technically it's a harder treble to win! The same as the domestic treble!

This City side could have won the treble but, in going for the league cup too, I think something was always going to give. Let's just hope that the FA Cup semi final disappointment is a reminder of how one bad game at this level can crush dreams. The fact it was against Chelsea can spur us on for revenge in the CL final. We'd rather win the CL than the FA Cup in my opinion, and the same is true for Chelsea.
Liverpool 1984.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.