How many trophies will we win?

Funny game is football

Chelsea could now win the CL and FA cup

Others would say that is better than say if we won the PL and carabou cup

How many games do you have to win to win the champions league and fa cup? I’d say winning the league is more important. Chelsea could end up with nothing, they haven’t won anything yet.

A real shame about yesterday as I thought the quadruple could’ve been on or we could have at least made it to all three cup finals.

I still think that we had a better chance to do it in 17/18 and 18/19 in terms of the squad’s overall strength. We have done well to have got as far as we have done, especially given the circumstances.

I think we will beat Spurs next weekend and will do enough to win the league. If we do then they should start calling the league and league cup double the City double.

At the start of each season if I was told that this season City will win either the League or CL then it's I'd think that was a fantastic season.

But from the situation we were in yesterday morning if we only win the League then I'll feel a bit disappointed.

At the start of each season if I was told that this season City will win either the League or CL then it's I'd think that was a fantastic season.

But from the situation we were in yesterday morning if we only win the League then I'll feel a bit disappointed.
I'd snap your hand off after seeing that performance.

What about the situation after we drew at home to WBA?

We do live in the moment but it's come to something if we're disappointed to have "only" won the league.

I think if we win the league, regardless of what else happens, we will look back after the dust has settled and say it was a marvellous season.

It is always a crap shoot in knock out tournaments it gets disappointing when it is so close..

I think the anticipation and expectation gets to us when we can almost taste it.

For me the league is always the priority. I want us to keep racking them up and hunting down the 20 of the Scum. If we pick up a few other pots on the way then great.

I’m keen this year for us to win the league cup as that would put us at the top of that list with Liverpool and with it potentially ending soon we may not get many more chances.

But essentially League is always first. Anything else is a cherry.

The PL title. If we don’t f*ck that up.(via squad rotation)

Pep will make wholesale changes for the Carabo Cup final. Expect another shite squad performance, a poor game, and Spurs winning by 1 goal.

As for PSG. Perhaps my confidence has taken a dent? With KDB injured.(any updates?) An ineffective squad. I think PSG will beat us quite easily over 2 legs. I just can’t see us stopping them from scoring, regardless of how many goals we score against PSG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.