How many will we win on the trot?

How? Beyond a 'hilarious' coincidencei'm still pretty confident that this thread had bollocks all to do with City losing.

Unless, that is, Pellers and the team sat trawling the forum prior to kick off and they saw this and it unnerved them.
We were going to win every game without conceding a goal if this thread hadn't been started. ;)

We were going to win every game without conceding a goal if this thread hadn't been started. ;)

I know, someone tell the OP to create a thread predicting United will comfortably avoid relegation this year. He's clearly a witch doctor!

As soon as I saw this thread I cringed, perhaps I am superstitious or don't like to be presumptuous but I also cringe on match day when Fanzone Danny predicts a four nil rout, it just puts up there with the Rags.

I cringed more at the advertisement City put up before the match in the stadium that highlighted the record we've broken and also highlighted Arsenal's record that was in sight. I said to my mate, that's us losing this game now they've highlighted that on the electronic board. Obviously tongue in cheek at the time. Seriously though why do we do that, it's just tempting fate.

only on bluemoon, which is a shame getting more like rag cafe, not that i have ever and i mean ever been on there, but know whats the rags are like and its getting close with some posts and threads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.