How many will we win on the trot?

I think we'll win the next one.

On the subject of records though, lets put to bed the unbeaten season, just cannot see any team doing that in my lifetime (and I'm only about half way through it so far, I hope!)
Also don't see anyone beating Van De Saars run of 14 matches without conceding though I would love it if we took that one off them

In the Premier League 3 of our next 4 games are at home, West Ham, Newcastle and Bournemouth, with Spurs away thrown in there for good measure. We're absolutely capable of winning all 4. Doesn't mean we will, eventually we'll drop points, it's inevitable. After those 4 it's the Old Trafford derby, where form counts for little and any result wouldn't come as a huge surprise. If I were a betting man I'd suspect we'll draw at Spurs and win the 3 home games. If we do then 8 wins and 1 draw from the first 9 games wouldn't be anything to get too upset about!

West Ham could be tricky - they've had a couple of good away wins this season already.

Our last 7 matches at the Etihad against West Ham:-

2-0
2-0
6-0
2-1
2-1
3-1
3-0

In fact the last time we lost at home to West Ham was in 2006, and Kiki Musampa was playing, and scoring, for us! I'm not too concerned.

Could do with Musampa at the weekend.

I see Paddy Power have us at 1/3 to win the title, in the middle of september. Ridiculous.
Like all bookies current prices usually are dictated by the flow of money being bet so not that great a surprise after the start we had and the fact city are now 11 points clear of the team most likely to put up a realistic challenge for the title

We'll win our next few games, get drawn at home to some team from the lower divisions in the league cup, and lose 0 -2.

It's the way we do things at City, and this thread has made it a bleeding certainty.

Inferiority complexes galore in this thread - hilarious.
From this point forward i'm also putting a curse on anyone who writes the word "jinx" or "jinxed": you'll never again enjoy a City goal and will inadvertently mutter "He's the new Ronaldo" whenever you see Memphis Depay in possession of a football. Unless you share this post 20 times or some shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.