How many will we win on the trot?

icemanbops

Well we are on a club record of 11 wins on the trot and the games will come thick and fast now: EPL record is 14 wins, can we break it? if so how many will we win on the trot? Next few EPL games are:

12 Sat 19 Sept (H) West Ham
13 Sat 26 Sept (A) Spurs
14 Sat 3 Oct (H) Newcastle
15 Sat 17 Oct (H) Bournemouth
16 Sun 25 Oct (A) Manure
17 Sat 31 Oct (H) Norwich
18 Sun 8 Nov (A) Villa
19 Sat 21 Nov (H) Liverpool

Given current form and hunger in squad and depth of squad I would venture to say that 12 we should deal with, 13 (Spurs) is a potential banana skin however I think we will do them and Newcastle to match the record.

Pressure will be on 15, I believe we will do the scum at the swamp for 16 on the trot.

Whatever City do I am very proud that I have lived through the most successful run in our history, the Class and Dignity shown by our management, owners and fellow supporters against a barrage of disrespect and unbelievable bias is commendable. We are stuffing it right down the throats of the pundits (just love Shearer's face atm), Press, Old guard, UEFA et al.

17 is my guess, whats yours?

Last edited:
Sunderland is a cup game. Newcastle to equal the record & Bournemouth at home to beat it.

Honestly though don't care about the record, we've made a great start to this season & lets just hope we keep it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.