How much Big Six clubs have earned by selling academy players

Oh sorry!
The Cog! Not quite the same ring to it!:)

Haha. As much as I hate seeing him being made the scapegoat for our perceived failings in the transfer market I also dislike seeing him taking all the credit for our perceived successes.

There is but one Don, Khaldoon.

brian-marwood-manchester-city.jpg

Just wanted an excuse to post the picture really..

Reactions: mat
Haha. As much as I hate seeing him being made the scapegoat for our perceived failings in the transfer market I also dislike seeing him taking all the credit for our perceived successes.

There is but one Don, Khaldoon.

I don’t think it’s a case of Tkixi taking the credit; it’s more that it’s being bestowed upon him.

This surely has to be a misprint. The world-famous MANUre Carrington Academy? It's gotta be £700m if it's a penny. They made a bomb on Machedo, Janusjai (sp) and the guy that played a bit for Real Crewe and then Wigan Athletico. They funded the Poogba deal and had squillions left over.

The same 'Real Crewe' that gave him his professional debut at 16 then sold him to United at the age of 18, right?

Just going off the title of the thread then aren’t the rags negative by around £80,000,000 based on what they paid to bring one of their lost ones back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.