How much City Memorabilia do you collect?

Hundreds of programs though gave lot to cousins kid so he would support city when he was young he has never forgiven me lol cousin a rag,few shirts n old tickets stubs,loads of badges,prized posession is A3 leatherbound book with clippings from big games in citys past,won paul power training top and autographed copy of buzzers book at do last fri night,now also signed by tony book,andy morrison and tommy booth

I have about 75 match worn shirts, and also a decent number of programmes inherited from my Dad. Always looking for more shirts if anyone has any they'd consider selling

Mainly programmes. Got them all (bar a couple) back to 1960. Signed CB prog from his debut at Derby. Signed prog from DL the back heel game.Final match at Maine Road signed by the Goat in his last game.
Welling up.............

on the way out of Wembley (final) I stole one of the plaquards that were stuck on the wall above the stairs as you walk down onto the concourse

It just says EON FA CUP etc..

Anyway I have managed to get it signed by Hart, Mike Summerbee, Silva, AJ, Kolarov, Dzeko and TEVEZ!!

Got a few smart bits including signed CITY top from when I was mascot , last derby at main Rd signed by keegan, anelka, and goater . Kinkladze signed shirt but prob the nicest is 1956 cup winning teams autographs v-nice :0) most are kept out the way of the mrs tho !!

I used to collect match programmes but I was never reading them and they took up too much space so I discarded almost 90% and kept more important ones. Home shirts usually stay with me (stained with beer, pies, sweat) but I'll give the away ones... away.

All I've got is a programme from the first ever City match I went to in 1966, and even that isn't the original.

I bought it off a seller of old programmes outside Maine Rd in about 1995.

i own

david silva signed boot

signed robinho photo

signed lescott photo

collin bell , mike summerbee , alan oaks , francis lee 1970 world cup coins

3 or 4 signed cards

1968 england vs sweden football programme signed by collin bell

ever growing collection

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.