How much compo can she expect

This whole blame culture pisses me off, maybe she should watch where the fuck she is walking. Hobbling for 8 weeks what ever!! Try drinking more milk and making you're bones stronger.
I have been in car crashing and not once have I ever thought of claiming.

Rushton121 said:
Scottyboi said:

Did you cause it and then drive off?

Nope lol was a passenger and I was in the side that got hit! just hate the blame culture we have here its shocking.

Scottyboi said:
Rushton121 said:
Scottyboi said:

Nope lol was a passenger and I was in the side that got hit! just hate the blame culture we have here its shocking.

I'm with Scotty on this one.

Who else gets texts starting 'ABOUT THAT ACCIDENT YOU WERE IN'.
What fucking accident? It's news too me.

stonerblue said:
Scottyboi said:
Rushton121 said:

I'm with Scotty on this one.

Who else gets texts starting 'ABOUT THAT ACCIDENT YOU WERE IN'.
What fucking accident? It's news too me.

Yeah, I got one a while back telling me that I was entitled to £3000-odd for that accident I had...never had one!

I actually don't mind that much about people making genuine claims as this appears to be because ASDA probably are culpable. I know of a case that really sickened me a few years ago. A girl went for an interview at the Argos distribution centre in Pilsworth. She got offered the job and started on the agreed date. However, she turned up wearing a full-face hijab. Obviously, security wouldn't let her through the gate because people need to be identifiable on camera. She insisted that they speak to the manager who offered her the job, which they did and he confirmed that she had been given the position but didn't attend the interview wearing a full-face garment. She was told that if she removed the garment there wouldn't be a problem and she could put it back on once offsite. She refused.
Within days, a solicitors letter was sent to Argos threatening to sue them for racial bigotory. Rather than get adverse publicity, Argos offered her £20k compensation which, of course, was accepted. I believe she never intended to do a single days work there and it's probably going on all over the country.

I'm with the OP on this. Walmart are cunts, take them for every penny you can.
They are a shite employer and hate unions. However they do sell cans of Becks unlike Tesco or Morrisons.

Anyway fuck Walmart and have a good holiday with the proceeds. Hope your missus isn't injured, so you can do pain-free water-skiing on your jollies. Some right jealous twats on here. Balls to 'em.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:42 pm --<br /><br />
anymore than 2sheiks said:
I actually don't mind that much about people making genuine claims as this appears to be because ASDA probably are culpable. I know of a case that really sickened me a few years ago. A girl went for an interview at the Argos distribution centre in Pilsworth. She got offered the job and started on the agreed date. However, she turned up wearing a full-face hijab. Obviously, security wouldn't let her through the gate because people need to be identifiable on camera. She insisted that they speak to the manager who offered her the job, which they did and he confirmed that she had been given the position but didn't attend the interview wearing a full-face garment. She was told that if she removed the garment there wouldn't be a problem and she could put it back on once offsite. She refused.
Within days, a solicitors letter was sent to Argos threatening to sue them for racial bigotory. Rather than get adverse publicity, Argos offered her £20k compensation which, of course, was accepted. I believe she never intended to do a single days work there and it's probably going on all over the country.

Bollocks, or is it from a Nigel Farage speech. I'm not having this one bit.

Swales lives said:
They are a shite employer and hate unions. However they do sell cans of Becks unlike Tesco or Morrisons.

Anyway fuck Walmart and have a good holiday with the proceeds. Hope your missus isn't injured, so you can do pain-free water-skiing on your jollies. Some right jealous twats on here. Balls to 'em.

-- Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:42 pm --

Ok then smartarse, what do you want as proof. My brother in law was the manager in question. He isn't the slightest bit racist and judges people on their ability to do the job in question and how they come accross in the interview. He said she was fine in the interview and came accross as really keen and enthusiastic so he offered her the position. If you want a press clipping, there isn't one because they didn't want publicity, hence the out of court settlement.

Swales lives said:

Anyway fuck Walmart and have a good holiday with the proceeds. Hope your missus isn't injured, so you can do pain-free water-skiing on your jollies. Some right jealous twats on here. Balls to 'em.

-- Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:42 pm --

Ok then smartarse, what do you want as proof. My brother in law was the manager in question. He isn't the slightest bit racist and judges people on their ability to do the job in question and how they come accross in the interview. He said she was fine in the interview and came accross as really keen and enthusiastic so he offered her the position. If you want a press clipping, there isn't one because they didn't want publicity, hence the out of court settlement.

I'm calling bullshit and urban myth on this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.