How much compo can she expect

talkativesprout said:
daveduke67 said:
johnmc said:
Would you claim if it was in Di Niros shop?

Does he sell beans?

Or fruit?

I heard a rumour he was a bit of a nut, i did not believe it for one second though.

If you have bought into the whole all claims put insurance premiums up your a fool.

Take those monthly payments and stick them in a account, if you are so conscientious and certain you never compromise anyones safety you can then use that money to defend any nefarious case claimed against you. If your dead certain you have complied fully with the law your on a winner

I know these claims put premiums up. How can you say they don't. Claims costs are up. Insurance companies have been making losses as a direct result. So what is their response?

That £2k settlement you might take
will costs Asdas insurers over £5k.

johnmc said:
talkativesprout said:
daveduke67 said:
Does he sell beans?

Or fruit?

I heard a rumour he was a bit of a nut, i did not believe it for one second though.

If you have bought into the whole all claims put insurance premiums up your a fool.

Take those monthly payments and stick them in a account, if you are so conscientious and certain you never compromise anyones safety you can then use that money to defend any nefarious case claimed against you. If your dead certain you have complied fully with the law your on a winner

I know these claims put premiums up. How can you say they don't. Claims costs are up. Insurance companies have been making losses as a direct result. So what is their response?

I would definitely look at the top ten world companies thread my friend.

What is morally wrong with this business model ?

You pay me money to cover things if shit happens.

When shit happens you will pay us more money to cover the cost of shit happening.

talkativesprout said:
johnmc said:
talkativesprout said:

When shit happens you will pay us more money to cover the cost of shit happening.

Some insurances are mandatory.

johnmc said:
talkativesprout said:
johnmc said:

here in lies the fall of your argument.

Why do you think that is ?

talkativesprout said:
johnmc said:
talkativesprout said:

The fault of my argument?

The reason being that if you walk into A local greengrocer shop and he is at fault for the incident that occurs he (or is insurance) will pay. He might not afford to pay you otherwise. So if you think that insurance companies should offer insurance cover that must be provided by someone they should make a loss on it?

Why do you think Terrorism insurance in northern Ireland is not available to buy?

johnmc said:
talkativesprout said:
johnmc said:

The reason being that if you walk into A local greengrocer shop and he is at fault for the incident that occurs he (or is insurance) will pay. He might not afford to pay you otherwise. So if you think that insurance companies should offer insurance cover that must be provided by someone they should make a loss on it?

Why do you think Terrorism insurance in northern Ireland is not available to buy?

Do you think it may be because they (the insurance company) may not be able to make a profit ?

talkativesprout said:
johnmc said:
talkativesprout said:

Do you think it may be because they (the insurance company) may not be able to make a profit ?

Right so you expect an insurance company or any company to run at a loss?

Obviously not. So if they are running at a loss what do you expect them to do?

This kind of compensation culture mentality generally sickens me. But it is Asda, so I'd suggest the 2k plus a trolley dash and 10p off a litre for life.

I would expect a company to honour any claims that are not dubious. I dont know if you have ever heard of an insurance company not paying out on a technicality even though it was cast iron.

If you would like to explain the "act of god clause" im all ears

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.