How much did Mancini get wrong?

KolarovsLeftPeg

In the back garden burning my old Chelsea shirt.
I'm just interested to hear.. out of these decisions how many people thought Mancini got wrong..

Kolo instead of Lescott. (For me, he got this wrong)
Any other first team choices. (For me, Milner over Nasri)
Dzeko off for Nige. (Not wrong, was right at the time given the threat and Dzeko was playing badly)
Barry off for Kolarov. (No choice, Carlos refused)
Nasri off for Milner. (Correct)
Saying Tevez won't play again ever. (Correct)
Saying Dzeko is dropped for the next game. (Correct, why did Edin think of himself as too good to come off? He wasn't playing well)

For me, without the Tevez fiasco I think Mancini would've got a right bollocking on here tonight, but for me, he only got a couple of things wrong.

kolarov was the only one going for goal when he came on i would have started him personally. but thats my opinion.

Mancini did everything right! it was the team and the twat tevez who let everyone connected to the club down!

Mario to start next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mancini didnt screw up ffs, until their first goal we were more than a match, 2 stupid goals later and were check mate when our striker refuses to play

Wellsblue21 said:
mancini didnt screw up ffs, until their first goal we were more than a match, 2 stupid goals later and were check mate when our striker refuses to play

Well to be fair, had this Tevez thing not happened. Many would disagree with you. Like I said, I didn't see why Kolo started. The Milner/Nasri one for me was more preference, I wasn't exactly angry when I saw that'd he gone with Nasri, but the Kolo one definitely confused me.

And to be fair, yes, up until their first goal we were a match. But then they scored two, and we were no longer a match. Some might say that was down to selection or whatever.

Just the Kolo for Lescott one - ok he didn't do a lot wrong but somehow his ability to make the simple look more complicated than it is seems to unsettle those around him. The problem is - if he goes Yaya goes.

Think we might have been able to steal a draw if we started with Milner instead of Nasri, Lescott instead of Kolo, and De Jong instead of Barry as yet again our defence reverted to Hughes era calamity. Starting with Barry/NDJ/Yaya might have been the less naive option in fact, we went with swords waving and a lack of shields.

hasn't learnt when to play with 3 in midfield and when to stick with 2.

hasn't learn to drop Nasri/Silva/Dzeko/Aguero when they haven't played that well.

Stuck with the same team virtually all season then drops our better CB(Lescott) and keeps leaving Carlos on the bench(ticking time bomb) and instead of resting Dzeko leaves him on letting him get frustrated then hauls him off.

These players don't know they're born though, fucking pathetic.

Mancini did nothing wrong tonight. It was just the players.

He took off Dzeko for Nige as we were getting swamped in midfield and we would have lost about 6-0 had Nige not come on.

Milner for Nasri was the right decision because Nasri again was the invisible man (please get back to Spud's performance)

Kolarov for Barry was again not a bad choice or a good choice.

The players could have performed alot better than they did tonight but Bayern were very very good. A nice big win v Blackburn now. Prem this season is more important than CL.

Kolo started becuase in European football, it is far mroe important to keep the ball - Toure is very comfortable on the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.