How much did Mancini get wrong?

He's the boss, even if you don't agree with his decisions tough shit, I for one am fully behind him.

There shouldn't be question marks about him. NONE. His record speaks for itself.

The reason Kolo came in, I imagine, is that Lescott was shaky V napoli and Kolo has more CL experience.

Just hope Mancini sticks to his guns re Tevez and he gets the full support of the board/club.

Forza Mancini.

Still love Bobby but he got an awful lot wrong last night. Playing Kolo was a shocking decision. All he has done is play a championship team then is thrown in at the deep end. His lack of playing shown on both goals he is the man playing people onside and being slow to react to Harts saves/spills. Why wreck Lescotts confidence and rob him of his well deserved chance of playing in that game last night? Especially when kompany has looked the more shakier of the two defenders.

NDJ coming on wasn't wrong but for Dzeko that was. Double sub it should of been at that point Tevez and De Jong on Dzeko and Nasri off.

Hopefully De Jong being back fit will give Yaya the massive kick up his lazy arse he needs and might atleast try and improve his fitness, for what he is paid it is shocking to see.

Overall Bobby got a few things wrong, the players made individual mistakes and the ref had a shocker.

MickyBenno81 said:
He's the boss, even if you don't agree with his decisions tough shit, I for one am fully behind him.

There shouldn't be question marks about him. NONE. His record speaks for itself.

The reason Kolo came in, I imagine, is that Lescott was shaky V napoli and Kolo has more CL experience.

Just hope Mancini sticks to his guns re Tevez and he gets the full support of the board/club.

Forza Mancini.

You should support manure with blind allegiance like that.

Its about opinions not blind loyalty

I was pleased to see that he had put out such an attacking team. Was a bit concerned about Kolo coming in and would have liked to have seen NDJ start instead of Yaya but was happy generally. Thought we looked good for 30 minutes but the ridiculous charge upfield by Kolo seemed to swing the momentum when we were totally in control. The way we fell apart though was alarming. Terrible body language all around the team and no desire to get back into it. I wonder whether there had been a bust up at HT or something (and Tevez subsequently saw his opportunity to take advantage) because that second half was just not right.

I think mancini took off Dzeko and briought De Jong to strengthen the mid field and stabilise the players and with the intention later to bring Tevez,
but unfortunately, Tevaz refused to play

How many times, he got fuck all wrong. He had a plan to stop us conceding a 3rd goal by bringing de jong on. Then he was going to bring tevez on. Tevez shat on mancinis tactics

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.