How Much Did The 35 Years Thing Wind You Up?

Hated it so much,especially after being there for the 2nd leg of the semi final. I thought that was our chance well and truly gone. Oh how wrong I was!.....

Funny though isn't it how we haven't heard Fuck all about that banner from the rags since we won the cup and the premiership.

I actually think that they are embarrased by the fact they had that banner about our team and now and this is Karma time.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Hated it so much,especially after being there for the 2nd leg of the semi final. I thought that was our chance well and truly gone. Oh how wrong I was!.....

Funny though isn't it how we haven't heard Fuck all about that banner from the rags since we won the cup and the premiership.

I actually think that they are embarrased by the fact they had that banner about our team and now and this is Karma time.

They are shitting it, they know their arrogance will be paid back in spades.
As for the banner half of them didn't know it exsisted.

McnabsMustache83 said:
01282 said:
I wouldn't imagine it compares to anything like the pain the reds suffered on the 13th May though.

THIS:

It yous'd to wind me up but Agueroooooooooooooo, wiped it clean in 1 foul swoop.

35 years in the making, that roar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.