How Much Did The 35 Years Thing Wind You Up?

Seldom made it public but yes it used to 'eat' away at me. As for the 35 years song? I remember when it first started around about 1993 after we lost to Spurs in the QF of the Cup and they were winning the Premiership for the first time (when it was 17 years) so got used to that.

I used to think that banner was pretty cutting , funny banter.
I doubted we could ever compete but as winston's '00 Years' banner showed we are a match for them in every single aspect.
Did you know , united wanted to display tat banner at the new football museum BUT they withdrew it when Winston (blue viber) offered the museum his banner too as an example of banter and counter banter!
So bitter they are

Didn't think so whilst it was happening, but made 14th May 2011 so much sweeter.

Never forget walking out of wembley singing won fuck all since quarter to five.

It did considering they won nothing for 37 years in their longest stretch! I was really hoping we would put a banner up saying "Congratulations."... 37 Years your record still stands!"......................But we would only be sinking to their level wouldnt we?

i always replied,wow such history,shame you forgot about the 2 munich heroes you evicted from club houses shortly after the event,or the injured hero on crutches who had his free taxis took off him within weeks,so you can keep your cups and HISTORY pick your jaw up and fcuk off

you are all from Stockport! citeh fans in your council house buying the league with your al queada oil money after 35 yrs of winning fuck all u blue nosed bastards! i prefer that insult to be honest

Goater's Nipple said:
It made me laugh that it showed how obsessed with us they are and always tried to deny it.

I agree in part but I didn't find it funny, just annoying in the fact that even though they were obsessed with us to the point of singing City songs when they won the treble & we were in the 2nd div, the accepted media line was that it was just us who were arsed about them & they only cared about Liverpool.

Yet they had a permanent banner taking the piss out of our club in their ground!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.