How Much Did The 35 Years Thing Wind You Up?

Not much tbh, it was a small part of a large machine that was in my face wherever i turned.

Being at home playing pool alone on a cl night was what pissed me of, mates were swanning around europe (all reds).
That did my head in.

jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
became a badge of honour

i didn't support city for the trophies, i went because my family went and it was always seen as a day out with entertainment
''always'' and ''entertainment'';

Are you sure about that?
absolutely jim
it was always entertaining for the kids to hear me try and explain and defend the latest disaster

squirtyflower said:
jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
became a badge of honour

i didn't support city for the trophies, i went because my family went and it was always seen as a day out with entertainment

Are you sure about that?
absolutely jim
it was always entertaining for the kids to hear me try and explain and defend the latest disaster
Did you click on the link?

jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
jimharri said:

Are you sure about that?
absolutely jim
in all my years of attending city, he was the one who very nearly drove me away, march 2007 i believe

squirtyflower said:
jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
absolutely jim
in all my years of attending city, he was the one who very nearly drove me away, march 2007 i believe
Grim, grim times SF. Compared to watching City under him, the banner was a piece of piss to deal with.

Much like a kidnap victim, that anchor became my friend. Like getting a failed batch of E, I would take it with anticipation be let down and hope that the next batch would be the mind blower that was craved.

Well my fellow Blues, i have just come down from the biggest high yet, surprise...surprise like all good junkies i want to shoot that rainbow again.

A lot!

My first thought when we won the fa cup was that I would never have to see that banner again! Sad but true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.