Votes: 28 13.8%
  • I’m knackered albeit ecstatic

Votes: 106 52.2%
  • I’m ok

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • DILLIGAF

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters
Typical!!! You absolute fucking beauties!

haven’t thought how I’m going to actually survive working tomo…

I was edgy to the absolute extreme but didn't "age" because I had visions of us losing 0-2 and the dippers drawing. I really thought Wolves would hold on because that would have been just the cherry on top for the litany of grievances the candlewankers have about everything.

I guess I started to age a little bit at 3-2 once the scallies went ahead, but I really didn't think Villa would get a legit crack at another. Sort of expected us to get a 4th to be honest.

Whatever. Get the fuck in!

I was dead and then resurrected. It feels good after all.
This is football. After some unfair results against City(e.g Real M.) based on the quality of football have been played, football owed that to us.

Now, calm and fucking buzzing at the same time. Also had a reason to bring out the three year old wedding champagne. Room tempered though as there was never a moment to start chilling it

Jesus christ we get put the grinder but I fucking love my club more than ever

0-2 down and not looking like we could hit the target and then Zin, Sterling and Gundog totally changed it

For me it was on a par with 2012 aint gonna lie....I was dreading the final whistle, but bloody hell what a turn around

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.