How much do we owe to Yaya?

Palace are no Fulham. I’ve never had problems either but that part of South East London isn’t too hot in general. If you go looking for trouble you’ll find it.

I’m not trying to defend C*ntona but that Palace fan he attacked was absolute scum by all accounts.
Palace was never a big deal,easy London day out apart from it being a twat to get to!

Palace was never a big deal,easy London day out apart from it being a twat to get to!
That’s not what I mean. South East and East End are the worst parts of London in general.

The Palace fans we met were London men who’d migrated out to Guildford, Woking etc.

Throw him a birthday cake, then forget about him. A good football player, but has a bad mindset. He's not that different much from Cancelo.

On the day we win triple with Pep and you throw in Yaya here? That guy accused Pep of racism and all of the nonsense that unsettle the team. And I agree with Pep, no matter how good your talent is, having a bad attitude and unsettling the team just make the team as a whole team get worse, he deserved to get booted.
Needs a statue of his own. Dragged us into winning stuff while Purple nose was in charge over the road. Some fans are fickle.

Needs a statue of his own. Dragged us into winning stuff while Purple nose was in charge over the road. Some fans are fickle.

He'd want the statue to be infront of the others and bigger by a percentage.

What a player but he shit the bed, takes more than talent to be thought of as statue legendesque.

Last edited:
Palace are no Fulham. I’ve never had problems either but that part of South East London isn’t too hot in general. If you go looking for trouble you’ll find it.

I’m not trying to defend C*ntona but that Palace fan he attacked was absolute scum by all accounts.
Came unstuck at Charlton away once...wrong pub off the beaten track...boom..came very real very quickly

Yeah, I'd kung fu kick someone if they called me French too :-O

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.