How much do you hate the Scum.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
onerbag said:
I'm surrounded by the clueless gobshites. It's unreal, I'd say over 50% of them hav never even been to the swamp.
It's a FACT that over 99% of rags have NEVER been to the sty. Buying a manyoo doggie bowl and teatowel in singapore makes you a diehard true red.

stop being silly

bluevengence said:
Draken said:
plastic fans attending the City V Whitecaps in friendly in Canada , show of their retarded banner before they catch they're flight back to Thailand the home of the Reds

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/villafanca/5956823331/sizes/l/in/photostream/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/villafanca ... otostream/</a>

were embarrassing the city of Bangkok apparently

Jesus wept...

[bigimg]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6029/5956823331_c9a898e1c6_b.jpg[/bigimg]

The locals showing their support I see.
Even went in their fake shirts (probably)

I can't beleive they went to a City friendly...........wtf?
There's even a Spurs fan there......ooo and a Chelsea fanatic.

put it this way. if hitler came back from the dead and made an all star nazi 11.

and they were playing the scum, id probably want them to beat them.

camelcoat said:
onerbag said:
I'm surrounded by the clueless gobshites. It's unreal, I'd say over 50% of them hav never even been to the swamp.
It's a FACT that over 99% of rags have NEVER been to the sty. Buying a manyoo doggie bowl and teatowel in singapore makes you a diehard true red.

stop being silly
Which bit's silly? The over 99% stat IS a fact. It's not me making a flippant remark. There was an advert for a bank that showed an Indian taxi with a manyoo air freshener hanging off the rear view mirror. Their statement was "It's a fact that over 99% of utd "fans" have NEVER been to old trafford". If it was mis-information I'm sure your club would have demanded a retraction or an apology.

mrt4919 said:
I have hated them with a passion for over 44 years. In some ways its sad to have devoted so long to such a negative emotion.
I dislike just about everything they claim to stand for starting with the colour of thier shirts to the arrogance of thier fans.
Its inbred now into me and I miss no oppertunity to dig at them at every turn Put a magazine in front of thiers at the supermarket....thats me
Put a City Shirt in front of thiers at a sports shop....alwaysIn the old days (80's) returning from away matches with a result always stopped to piss against the wall at old trafford.
Only have one red that I speak to and call him Token to boot
Nothing red ever in the house
Some one asked if I was a bitter Blue...Nah I said much worse than that
Its carried me through some dreadfull years watching City always had this intense hatred to cling onto.
Its not religous bigotry its just a fundamentally different approach to supporting a team.
Now its an old friend, always remember a derby match at Maine road in the late 70's sat between the main and platt lane stand.
Intermixed with reds.
An old guy with a walking stick on his own must have been mid 70's walking down the stairs whacking every red accross the head or shoulders sat within reach with his stick shouting red bastard.No body stopped him.
Everybody understood even the reds who were whacked if anyone had lifted a finger against him we would have laid into them...no body did.
Thats where I think I will end up, an old man insulting the bastards with the last of my strength....How Wonderfull.
Wonder if all you fans of a later date understand and then realise I do not really care if you do or do not. Its a personal thing and maybe understood by Malcolms and Joe's "Old Guard" the supporters from the late 60's when led by Allison we spat in thier face and still do today.

LOL _ I always do this!!!<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:53 pm --<br /><br />I can be in a perfectly good mood like I was this morning - turn the telly on and Steve Curry is on SSN spluttering through the paper reviews and identifies 2 stories he believes are worth covering!!

1 - NDJ, Vinny etc apparently wanting a pay rise and resenting Kun for his £200k per week salary in the Daily Fail.
2 - Neville saying how much he thinks Taggart is great. He actually said that that this is the opposite of the problems at City!!!

Really? are they the really worth covering you fat bloated tw@t?

Put me in a 'I hate rags' mood all day.

camelcoat said:
onerbag said:

stop being silly
300 million fans worldwide so 1% is 3 million...
Not so silly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.