How much do you spend following city?

Depends how far we get in the cups and how many aways I can make it too. Somewhere between £2-3k a year on tickets and travel, including one European away. Seems a lot when it's written down in one big lump! There will be loads that spend way more than that, mental really.

A sickening amount. Luckily my wife understands my ridiculous hobby/way of life. It's getting to a tipping point now though and something has to give so the champions league will be the first to go. I like the away trips so I'll just take my chances getting tickets for the occasional one of those. If I sack off the Champions League scheme, I'll be able to afford a couple more Premier League away trips and the Champions League is shit anyway.

s/t for chelsea. 16 bus 15 drink food 20 hull £50 bus 10 spend 20. Didnt go against roma and not going to villa

Season ticket £675.
400 mile round trip, £50 a game x 19 = £950.
Plus all cup schemes.
Plus away games normally about 8-10 per season.

so far this season £35 on a plastic card, a scarf and a plastic sky blue wrist bangle.
This will escalate when I book the flights ticket and hotel for the bayern game, then after Christmas will rapidly escalate when I start going over more often.
Had to cut back drastically a few seasons ago when my second job went and I (eventually) realised that 18 - 20 games a season from Northern Ireland was no longer affordable.
Still paying back some of the debts I ran up then, but try and get four or five home games a season and a european away game every other season (now we are qualifying for them).

One good thing about living over here is that flights for european aways dont go up quit as quick lol

Do we still have than fan who flies in from Spain for every home game?

Can't see many beating his bill!

It costs me on average £200 per game if you count flights taxis hotel and food. I done 14 games last season so it works out £3300 last season ( seasoncard included ). Scary stuff lol

about £2,000 a season. Maxed out now. Any rise about inflation and I'm probably out next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.